Amerald Studios Suits Serviced Apartments, East Co...
Located along Seraya Lane off Haig Road, the neighbourhood is just what you need for a business or leisure stay.
The area offers you not only a comfortable stay but also convenience with public transportation and amenities, like shopping centres, supermarkets, and established F&B outlets. Singapore’s most sought after eateries like Katong Laksa, Moolabar, Ashtons Steak place and many others are all within 5 minutes stroll away. Shopping centres like Katong Village, 112 Katong and Parkway Parade are also within walking distance.
Dakota MRT station is only two bus stops away when you take a bus from Dunman Road.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Changi International Airport 11.4miles
- Dakota MRT Station 0.9 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Car parking: Free Secure on-site Car Parking
- Lift access
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 5 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Onsite cafe
- Onsite shops
- Communal lounge
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- First aider
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Are your Security Guard Service proprietary
- Fire extinguishers
Stylish and homely, these studio apartments in Singapore offer business and leisure travellers with all they need to enjoy the many delights.
Inside, you will find that the beautiful studios come with a fully equipped kitchen, cosy furniture, flat screen TV and more features. Onsite amenities include a roof deck and swimming pool, all of which are perfect for extra entertainment during your stay. Guests will be provided with bath towels, more than 36 TV channels, Wi-Fi and complimentary housekeeping.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.