Changi Business Park Apartments
Singapore’s East Coast area is an ideal location for business travel, due to its proximity to the Airport, Changi Business Park and the offices of top name banks and financial institutions. Home also to the Singapore University of Technology and Design, this area is host to a number of green spaces, shopping centres and country clubs.
Visit the Singapore Expo for a variety of exhibitions and conventions, or explore the authentic tastes of Singapore with a number of dining options on your doorstep. You might enjoy entertaining clients at the Tanah Merah Country Club Tampines Course, where the meticulously landscaped space makes for a pleasant round of golf.
The apartments are located a convenient 3-minute walk away from Expo MRT Station, serving the rest of the city via the East West Line. From here, you can reach the Clarke Quay entertainment district or the famous Orchard Road. These areas are known for their restaurants, bars and shopping outlets, ideal for a day out entertaining clients or seeing the sights. For a more cultural experience, you could head to Chinatown, and within one hour be immersed in the vibrant sights and sounds of the street markets. Whatever you decide, you’re sure to find your stay in Singapore varied and entertaining.
- Changi International Airport 3.4 miles
- Expo MRT Station 0.2 miles
- Rooftop Terrace
- Business centre
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Tenancy agreement required
- Maid services: Twice a week
- Lift access
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Air Conditioning
- Wooden flooring
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (with reception)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Smoking Area / Zone: Shared Space
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Security deposit required
- Wireless public internet
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Anti allergy bedding (Chargeable)
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Toilet roll (One time)
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Toiletries (One time)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Room service
- Communal lounge
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Onsite bar
- Onsite restaurant
- Meeting rooms
- Onsite cafe
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen 50 inch plus
- Direct dial telephone
- DVD player
- Television package: Cable
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Recyclying facilities
- CFL or LED lighting
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Emergency Lighting
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Sprinkler system
- Onsite security
- Support available 24 hours a day
- Automatic fire doors
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire certificates
- Security Alarm System
- Extensive local area knowledge (re –routing for accidents or demo’s)
- Are Vehicles tested (MOT equivalent, Seat belts, Tyre etc?)
- Technical support staff
- High speed broadband connection
- Facilities such as printer & scanners
- Concierge Staff Knowledgeable of immediate areas, safe travel routes and places/ areas to avoid
- Meeting conference rooms
- Spacious work space.
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- Does the Guard Service wear a uniform
- Doorman or security personnel controlling the entrance
- Guard's on duty at Receptions desk
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Optimally located near Singapore’s Changi Airport, this stylish serviced apartment in Singapore offers the perfect blend of functionality, convenience and style. Light spaces, stylish furnishings and unique artwork accentuate each room, creating a homely space to return to after a busy day.
1 and 2-bedroom suites/apartments contain a fully fitted kitchenette, washing machine, induction cooker and fridge/freezer. Make yourself comfortable in the spacious living area, with a flat-screen television and iPod docking system. Bathrooms are sleek and clean, with basic toiletries provided for your convenience. Bedrooms are light and airy, with luxury bedding to ensure a good night’s rest.
The building’s 24-hour security ensures your privacy and safety. Parking is available, and the building provides lifts for accessibility. Offering free Wi-Fi, free local calls and air conditioning, the building is modern, smart and functional.
If working from home is required, a writing desk and chair are provided. Help yourself to coffee, tea, and slippers for those home comforts during your stay. If you have a fitness routine to keep up, the building’s gym makes it easy to maintain your schedule.
Located just 10 minutes away from Singapore's Changi Airport and situated in one of Singapore’s prominent business parks districts, this is the ultimate location for a convenient business stay, with plenty to offer in terms of leisure and entertainment.
- 72 hours or 3 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 72 hours or 3 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 6th September then gives notice on the 5th September, then 1 days notice has been given and a charge of 2 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.