Citadines Mount Sophia Singapore
Singapore is one of the must-see destinations that delivers all that business and leisure travelers require.
Enjoy the proximity of shopping and business on Orchard Road, the central business district, the arts and entertainment community and a variety of international and local restaurants. The Singapore Mass Rapid Transit train stations like Dhoby Ghaut and Little India are both close at hand for travel throughout the country.
All in all, you’ll feel right at home here.
- Changi International Airport 22.1 km
- Rochor MRT station (DT13) 0.45 km
- Little India MRT Station 0.55 km
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Lift access
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Maid services: Three times a week
- Car parking: External car parking (Chargeable & subject to availability)
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Nannies / Baby Sitter Services (Chargeable)
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc) - One time: Yes (One time)
- Bedside table
- En-suite bathrooms
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Television in Bedroom
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Toiletries (One time)
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Toilet roll (One time)
- Breakfast: Complimentary
- Communal lounge
- Gym: On site complimentary
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Direct dial telephone
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Secure locks and screens on interior windows
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency Lighting
- Security Alarm System
- First aid kit
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Airport Transfers (Chargeable)
- Doorman or security personnel controlling the entrance
- Fire extinguishers
Elegant and contemporary, these serviced apartments in Singapore are perfect for both business and leisure.
Amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV, cozy furniture, a comfy bed, a sleek bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen. Kick back in front of the TV, connect with loved ones or mash something special together after a long day. This is the perfect place to enjoy Singapore.
Our guest services team is available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
Please note : 2 bedrooms and above have a minimum stay of 1 month.
1 Month Reservation & Above: Cancellation or amendment of reservation must be received at least 10 days prior to arrival date for stays of 30 nights and above.
Daily Reservations (Less than 1 Month Stay): Cancellations or amendments to reservations must be received at least 3 days before the arrival date for stays of less than 29 nights.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.