Duplex Penthouse, Seraya Lane
The East Region of Singapore is one of the five regions in the city-state. The region is the 2nd most densely populated, despite having the smallest land area. Bedok is the region's most populous town and Tampines is the regional centre of the area.
The area offers you not only a comfortable stay but also convenience with public transportation and amenities, like shopping centres, supermarkets, and established F&B outlets. Singapore’s most sought after eateries like Katong Laksa, Moolabar, Ashtons Steak place, and many others are all within 5 minutes stroll away. Shopping centres like Katong Village , 112 Katong and Parkway Parade are also within walking distance. At the end of Seraya Lane, there is a beautiful park connector that brings you south to Katong Shopping Centre and North to Dunman Road. If you are adventurous enough, a casual stroll to the beach will only take you 20 minutes or 10 minutes by cycling.
With just a 5-minute walk, the buses will bring you to most parts of the island, and if you choose to take a train, Dakota MRT station is only two bus stops away when you take a bus from Dunman road.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|3 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||SGD230|
|4 BR Penthouse Duplex||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||SGD450|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Changi International Airport 8.2miles
- Dakota MRT Station 0.8 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Car parking: On street Parking
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Walk on Balcony
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Minimum stay: 90 nights
- Fans in Apartment
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Tenancy agreement required
- Private patio
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen 50 inch plus
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Hob type: Hob - 2 rings (Electric)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- First aider
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- Fire extinguishers
These sleek and comfortable serviced apartments in Singapore deliver all the magic that business and leisure travellers need when they visit this destination.
Beautiful penthouse with 3 bedrooms, all with Queen beds. Panoramic views with sighting of MBS and Singapore flyer. Fully furnished with well equipped kitchen, home appliances, complimentary internet access, housekeeping and linen change service, flat-screen, air-con and other essential amenities. The upper level of the apartment has a large open terrace that is great for family and friends gathering and BBQ. Finally, a lift gives easy access for those who require it for added comfort and convenience.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.