Offers great accessibility to upscale restaurants, trendy fashions, several music and technology companies based nearby in Singleton's finest residential district.
- Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport 131.7miles
- Singleton Station 1.8 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Security deposit's required
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Maid services: Six times a week
- Walk on Balcony
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Communal lounge
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- Wi-Fi: Chargeable
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freview
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Knife block
- Oven: Oven
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Smoke alarms
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
Singleton is ideally located in the heart of the Hunter Valley. Surrounded by vast hills and countryside, only minutes to the vineyards, the deep valleys of the coal mines and home to the Singleton Army Base - Singleton unearths many unexpected surprises. Attractions that surround the hotel are the Heuston Lookout, Royal Australian infantry, Singleton Military Area and Hunter Valley Gardens.
- 48 hours notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 24 hours notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.