Furnished Apartments Slough
Top Serviced Apartments in Slough
Finding quality serviced apartments in Slough is a good idea for corporate and leisure guests alike. Our furnished apartments come with the best comfort and convenience for memorable stays. Our corporate housing offers ample options for exploring Slough and accessing the best connectivity options nearby. We make sure that our serviced apartments come with the best amenities and impeccable service alike.
Some of the best furnished apartments in Slough:
- Slough Serviced Apartments by Thesqua.Re
- Wrexham House
- Crescent Properties
- Berks Premium Apartments
- Skyline Apartment
- William Street
- Verona Apartments
- Atria Slough
Our best serviced apartments in Slough have everything that you require for a comfortable stay. Find the best entertainment, recreational and connectivity features in our apartments.
Cook your own meals, have friends and colleagues over and expect the best in security features alongside. We make sure that you have a great time with our apartments for company.
Distance From City Center
Showing 1-8 of 17 apartment buildings
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.
Frequently asked questions
Things to know before booking serviced apartments in Slough
Some of the apartment buildings in Slough will offer bed and breakfast or gym membership, whereas others may provide them with an extra charge. The apartment listing will make that clear. Other services include airport pick-up, meet and greet and so much more. Book your stay here for the full TheSqua.re experience.
That depends on the policy of the apartment/building management. You may have to enquire first when making your booking in Slough serviced apartments.
You may also be interested in
Apartments By Bedroom Type
Most Popular Cities
Benefits of Serviced Apartments
Serviced apartments represent a better alternative to conventional rentals. This is because you will not always have to fork out a major deposit. Additionally, you need not worry overly about maintenance costs, agency fees, utility bills and the like. You also get everything you need with serviced apartments. This includes quality bedding, furnishings, fixtures, appliances and more.
Serviced apartments come equipped with the best amenities and facilities for guests. From connectivity to appliances to entertainment, everything is available at the fingertips of guests. Serviced apartments also offer ample space, comfort and privacy for travelers.
Serviced apartments help you access the best attractions in Slough. They are well connected to major commercial and business hubs. They are also linked to key public transport facilities and tourist landmarks. Connectivity features are major plus points of serviced apartments.
We are experts in offering the best serviced apartments to our guests. We understand your needs and strive to offer the best accommodation tailored to your specific requirements. Our focus remains on ensuring memorable and fulfilling stays for our guests.
Corporate Accommodation in Slough
Corporate housing in Slough comes with the best amenities and facilities for ensuring comfortable and fulfilling stays. Corporates and business guests will appreciate our plush and well-furnished apartments. They have ample space and flexibility for you to relax and unwind after hectic working days.
They are well connected to leading commercial and business hubs as well. You will find public transport facilities in the vicinity along with major tourist landmarks galore. Find the best connectivity and entertainment features along with well-equipped kitchens and more. Your stay in Slough will be more memorable with our corporate accommodation.
Holiday Accommodation in Slough
Families and leisure travelers will love our furnished apartments in Slough. Our apartments come with ample comfort, privacy, space and flexibility alike. Families will love the raft of entertainment, recreational and connectivity features.
They will keep everyone engaged while fully-equipped kitchens bring out the inner chef in guests too! Our apartments are also equipped with the best safety and security features. They are well connected to the best tourist landmarks in town along with public transport facilities. They also offer access to leading shopping, dining and entertainment hubs.
Where to Stay in Slough
Slough is rated highly as one of the best towns to live and work in. Castleview is a great place to live for families and it has a well-known grammar school and hospital alike. There are some affordable areas for those on a budget including Chalvey and Britwell Estate. South Slough or Windsor is also affordable along with Cippenham. The latter is moderately costly.
The good places for first-timers include Taplow, Burnham, Farnham Common, Stoke Poges and Farnham Royal among others. The more you get away from the buzz of the town, the higher tranquility and peace you will experience.
Facts about Slough
Slough is a big town in England’s Berkshire within the famous Buckinghamshire County. It lies approximately 32 kilometers westwards from central London while Reading lies 19 miles away. It lies within the Thames Valley and the Greater London Urban Area.
Here are some interesting facts about Slough:
- Slough lies at the intersection of motorways like M40, M4 and M25.
- Slough has 42 parks and open areas, suiting younger families and those who love fresh air and greenery.
- The famous Mars Bar was first produced in Slough back in 1932. The company headquarters are still present here.
- The unemployment rate of Slough is sizably lower in comparison to the average rates in the UK.
- Slough is just next to London in terms of the highest numbers of corporate headquarters of global entities.
- The average weekly salaries in Slough are higher than the UK average figures.
- Slough Railway Station is served by express services courtesy of First Great Western. It runs services every 30 minutes till London, reaching the Paddington station in just 17 minutes.
- The Beatles started their first ever British tour here in 1963.
Slough has the highest number of UK headquarters for global companies after London. The Slough Trading Estate is the biggest industrial estate under single private ownership in all of Europe. It has 400+ businesses while conglomerates like Burger King, Blackberry, DHL, McAfee and Lego have their headquarters in Slough. The town is also located in close proximity to Heathrow Airport in London.
Cost of Living in Slough
Cost of living is roughly around $2,300 every month for Slough. Average rentals may hover around $1,570 every month for the city center. Utilities may cost around $220 each month approximately. Additional costs on leisure, sports, markets and transportation will touch roughly $949 although it can be lower. Apartments outside the city center cost approximately $1,478.
Tips for Visiting Slough
Here are some tips for visiting Slough:
- You can travel to Heathrow Airport in quick time.
- Slough is easily accessible from London. Make time to visit London attractions on a day trip.
- Go on a walking tour of the city to save money.
- Enjoy the lovely parks and open spaces in the city which will give you a breath of fresh air.
- Find an affordable place in Slough which has decently priced restaurants, bars and cafes.
Things to Do in Slough
Here are some popular things to do in Slough:
1. What are the most popular things to do in Slough?
Slough has several popular attractions including the Langley Country Park, Absolutely Ice- Slough Ice Arena, Black Park, The Curve and the Kedermister Library.
2. What are some free things to do in Slough?
Some free activities include visiting the Langley Country Park, Black Park and Church Wood among other wonderful destinations.
3. Does Slough have many romantic attractions?
Couples may try activities like Absolutely Karting Maidenhead and visits to the Magna Carta Memorial. The Cow Pond and Windsor Castle are excellent romantic attractions nearby.
4. What are the more family-friendly things to do in Slough?
Families in Slough can try outings across the numerous green parks and spaces in the vicinity along with planning for trips to nature reserves and woods. Green Flag Parks are excellent places to visit along with checking out lovely walks and nature trails. Absolutely Ice-Slough Arena is another wonderful attraction.
5. What are the more unusual things to do in Slough?
Some unusual things to do include the Kedermister Library and Queensmere Observatory Shopping Center along with Absolutely Ice-Slough Ice Arena.
Places to Visit in Slough
There are several attractions near Slough. They include:
- Windsor Castle – Witness the oldest and largest occupied castle across the globe. It is the official residence of Her Majesty, The Queen of England. The Windsor Castle covers a whopping 13 acres of grounds. The State Apartments have played host to the likes of George IV and Charles II. You can take an audio guide of the Castle while viewing the Changing of the Guard ceremony which is held on alternate days round the year.
- St George’s Chapel – St George’s Chapel is an 11th century Gothic landmark at Windsor Castle. Check out the delightful stone ceiling courtesy of Henry VII and explore the final resting spot for numerous monarchs. The big wedding of Meghan Markle and Prince Harry took place here in 2018 as well. Services are free to attend at this chapel.
- Manor Farm at Ruislip – The Manor Farm at Ruislip is another nearby attraction. It offers a Visitor Center nestled within a Tudor house from the 18th century. It is one of the best heritage sites in Hillingdon. Explore the lovely grounds along with checking out the famous bailey and motte alike. Check out the Great Barn and grass courtyard alike. There is a bowling green along with a war memorial and theater hall.
- Legoland – Legoland is a nostalgic adventure worth having! Check out the rides on offer along with themed play-scapes galore. You will love the fascinating LEGO models across the park. There are several wonders including dragons, camels, global monuments and a lot more.
Places to Eat in Slough
The best restaurants in Slough include Tummies. This restaurant offers a cookery school cum bar as well. The food makes use of fresh ingredients and you can feast on contemporary British dishes along with global flavors. Gluten free and vegan options are also available here.
New Bettola is a restaurant offering lip-smacking Italian fare to guests. You will love the accompanying pickles and extensive wine list alike. Mr. Todiwalas Kitchen is one of the best restaurants in Slough near the Heathrow Airport.
Street Food in Slough
Diverse street food options are available in Slough. Barbeskew offers creative interpretations of various dishes. The food here is a centerpiece, comprising of barbecued dishes cooked in wooden ovens. You will also love Venezuelan Arepa Buns which offers authentic picks from Venezuela for a mouth-watering experience!
Indimax offers sumptuous finger food from India which you will love sampling after a hectic day of work or exploring. Buffalo Jamaican Buffet offers an authentic journey with comforting flavors and dishes.
Shopping in Slough
Queensmere Observatory Shopping Center is the major shopping destination in Slough. It is home to numerous stores comprising of British and global biggies along with independent players alike. The shopping center also comes with a soft play center where you can take your kids.
You can also try the nearby Nicholsons Shopping Center at Maidenhead. There are several stores covering a wide gamut of brands. These are two of the best shopping places in Slough.
Transportation in Slough
Slough lies near London Heathrow Airport while Uxbridge and Maidenhead are situated nearby. Reading and Windsor are also well connected to Slough. Arriva shires & Essex, Carousel and Redline bus services ply in Slough. Bus routes 76, 75, 78 and 77 serve the town along with 71 which goes to the Heathrow Terminal. Minicabs and taxis are also available in Slough.
Greenline coaches and buses are available till London while express trains link the town to London Paddington within just 14 minutes. Bharat Coaches offer services from Southall while the M4 junctions 5, 6 and 7 are located nearby along with the A355, A4 and A412.
The Great Western Railway stations are present in Slough including Slough, Burnham and Langley. The Slough Station lies between the Slough to Eton and Windsor Line and Great Western Main Line. Elizabeth Line services are slated to start operations from this year. The Western Rail Approach to Heathrow is another massive railway project that will serve Slough directly with four trains plying each hour. It will lower traveling times by 6 minutes to Heathrow.
Weather in Slough
The best time to visit Slough is between late May and early October. The warmest months include June, July and August. February is packed with tourists and so are March and July. December is the off-season although it can get quite chilly.