Crescent Properties Serviced Apartments, Slough
Slough is one of the many commuter towns that London's many travellers choose for a quieter place to sleep.
Located in the heart of the modern, vibrant, multi-cultural Slough town centre, you are within 5 mins walk towards Slough train station - where you can reach Central London in 15 mins. Round the clock cab service and Heathrow connect bus service to Heathrow terminals in less than 20 mins.
Windsor Castle is easily accessible from Slough by tiring your foot for 40 mins (if you like), although other means of transportation such as car and bus are available.
- Heathrow 8miles
- Luton 37 miles
- Slough 500 mts miles
- Burnham 4 miles
- Heathrow Terminal-5 8 miles
- Hatton Cross 10 miles
- Victoria 22 miles
- Car parking: Free Secure on-site Car Parking
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Fans in Apartment
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Chromecase / Apple TV
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freeview
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Coffee and tea provided
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Gas safety check
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Smoke alarms
- Sprinkler system
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
Contemporary and stylish, these serviced apartments in Slough are a top choice for business and leisure travellers.
This property offers a range of studio, and 1-bedroom serviced apartments in central Slough for short and long term accommodation. All apartments are modern and furnished to a modern and contemporary standard with fully fitted kitchens, living areas complete with smart TV and wireless internet making your stay a cut above the rest. Why restrict yourself to a hotel room in Slough when you can have the benefits of a home away from home and still have the service expected from a hotel.
All apartments have, as standard, secure parking, ensuring easy access, convenience and security.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.