Rochford's Serviced House
The house is well located for transport links, within quick striking distance of the M25, M4 and M40. Langley train station is just under a mile away and provides access to express and commuter train services along the GWR (Great West Railway) train line. Trains run regularly into Paddington in just 24 minutes and to Reading and futher West from just 25 minutes. 10 miles by road from London Heathrow Airport.
- Heathrow Airport 14.0 KMmiles
- Langley 2.9 miles
- Windsor & Eton Central 4.7 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 2 nights
- Wireless public internet
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- En-suite bathrooms
- Chest of drawers
- Bathtub or Shower
- 2nd Zip and link beds
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Zip and link beds
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Sofa bed
- Recyclying facilities
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Security Alarm System
- First aid kit
- High speed broadband connection
- Fire extinguishers
Rochfords Serviced House is a newly refurbished house in Langley, Slough. Well equipped and laid out, the house has 5 bedrooms - 2 with en-suite, and 2 more bathrooms (making 4 in total) across three floors of this semi-detached modern property. For greatest flexibility, bedrooms are all laid out with 2 x single beds, apart from the enormous main bedroom that has a double bed plus 2 x singles. The overall design of the property, along with our decor, provides a light and spacious feel that is comfortable and uncluttered. There is a fully equipped kitchen complete with dishwasher, washing machine with dryer, and all the other essentials, cookware and crockery you expect. The lounge and dining area provides a comfortable heart of the property, complete with Smart TV, armchairs and a large sofa with sofa bed built in. There is good quality free WiFi throughout the house. Also off-street parking for up to 3 vehicles on the drive and on-street parking is allowed. The rear garden is enclosed by fence and completely put down to patio. Comfortable central heating is provided by a combi gas boiler, which also provides instant hot water. With an environmental focus, we provide bins for rubbish and recycling which we strongly encourage you to use. We provide soaps, shampoos and body wash in refillable containers rather than single use items. With a view to the post-pandemic world, the check in is done entirely remotely.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.