Nestled in the buzzing heart of St Albans, with your home at one of portfolio’s new apartments you couldn’t be better placed to enjoy its many pleasures. Just moments from your door, discover great brunch spots and cosy pubs; lively bars and fine dining; favourite restaurant chains and unique family-run cafés; independent boutiques and can’t-live-without high street shops.
What’s not to love about this amazing location, with fine dining which can be enjoyed throughout St Albans, from al fresco eateries along French Row, to well-loved spots such as Jamie’s Italian and Brasserie Blanc. For something more special, the award-winning Thompson is a popular choice, while St Michael’s Manor and The Restaurant at Sopwell House offer excellent cuisine in picturesque surrounds.
St Albans offer the best of all worlds: the amenities of a city in a tranquil village-like setting, and a contemporary lifestyle in a historic location. Impressive landmarks provide the backdrop to vibrant city life, where culture, boutique shopping and ne dining can be appreciated alongside expansive green spaces and picturesque waterways. This is the place to enjoy life without compromise.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom 1 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||£136||£126||£116|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Luton miles
- Heathrow miles
- Check out time: 1100 hrs
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Check in time: 1600 hrs
- Car parking: External car parking
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Private garden
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- ASAP accredited
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Fans in Apartment
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Shopping service
- Television package: Full Sky/Virgin Package (Full sports and movies)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- CO2 impact (yearly, tones): 0.2
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- EPC certified
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- High speed broadband connection
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Derbyshire House is one of the newest developments in St Albans in a prime location and benefitting from private parking, city centre location, luxury furnishings and comes with all of the usual Portfolio Touches.
Just moments from the vibrant city centre, all of Portfolio’s apartments combine the style and space of a truly forward-thinking, twenty-first century home with the great location and characterful surrounds that makes the neighbourhood a great place to live, work or visit!!
With it’s elegant and contemporary small apartment block we are offering a selection of one and two bedroom apartments in this historic city, offering the perfect combination of personality and modernity. Welcome to the new generation of stylish city-meets-country living.
Our serviced apartments in St Albans comes with generous bedrooms complete with top quality mattresses and bed linen. Plus you have the choice of a shower or bath complete with luxury toiletries and fluffy towels and our weekly housekeeping service means you don’t need to change the sheets or wash and dry the towels.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.