Derbyshire House Apartments
What’s not to love about this amazing location, with fine dining which can be enjoyed throughout St Albans, from al fresco eateries along French Row, to well-loved spots such as Jamie’s Italian and Brasserie Blanc. For something more special, the award-winning Thompson is a popular choice, while St Michael’s Manor and The Restaurant at Sopwell House offer excellent cuisine in picturesque surrounds.
St Albans offer the best of all worlds: the amenities of a city in a tranquil village-like setting, and a contemporary lifestyle in a historic location. Impressive landmarks provide the backdrop to vibrant city life, where culture, boutique shopping and ne dining can be appreciated alongside expansive green spaces and picturesque waterways. This is the place to enjoy life without compromise.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||£125||£115||£105|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Luton miles
- Heathrow miles
- St Albans 1.5 miles
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (non-chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Car parking: External car parking
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Welcome pack: Large Welcome Pack on arrival
- Nannies / Baby Sitter Services
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- ASAP accredited
- Non smoking
- Private garden
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Maid services: Once a week
- Wireless public internet
- Fans in Apartment
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Shopping service
- Television package: Full Sky/Virgin Package (Full sports and movies)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- CO2 impact (yearly, tones): 0.4
- EPC certified
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Intercom system
- First aider
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Security Alarm System
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- High speed broadband connection
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Derbyshire House is one of the newest developments in St Albans in a prime location and benefitting from private parking, city centre location, luxury furnishings and comes with all of the usual Portfolio Touches.
Just moments from the vibrant city centre, all of Portfolio’s apartments combine the style and space of a truly forward-thinking, twenty-first century home with the great location and characterful surrounds that makes the neighbourhood a great place to live, work or visit!!
With it’s elegant and contemporary small apartment block we are offering a selection of one and two bedroom apartments in this historic city, offering the perfect combination of personality and modernity. Welcome to the new generation of stylish city-meets-country living.
Nestled in the buzzing heart of St Albans, with your home at one of portfolio’s new apartments you couldn’t be better placed to enjoy its many pleasures. Just moments from your door, discover great brunch spots and cosy pubs; lively bars and fine dining; favourite restaurant chains and unique family-run cafés; independent boutiques and can’t-live-without high street shops.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.