Stevenage is a top place for those looking to commute into London and navigate around the county of Hertfordshire.
The town is renown for its great connections to keep all its residents connected to essential parts of the country and capital. Close to amazing attractions, you will be more than entertained when you’re not at work.
As always, there are plenty of travel connections to get you into London.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||£80||£80||£80||£75||£75|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Stevenage 1 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Car parking: Free Secure on-site Car Parking
- Minimum stay: 1 night
- Central heating
- Non smoking
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Television package: Freview
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Dining table and chairs
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Salt and pepper
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Oven: Oven
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
Vibrant and sleek, these serviced apartments in Stevenage are perfect for both business and leisure.
If you are travelling to Stevenage, then these apartments are perfect for you! They come with one bedroom, a living room, a separate kitchen and much more. Only two minutes walk away from the train station, shops are nearby as well as nice restaurants. Great for any kind of traveller.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 48 hours notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 24 hours notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.