For travel afield, transport options to and from Stevenage are plentiful; the station - just 9 minutes walk away - has connections to major locations such as Cambridge, Leeds and London, with King's Cross just 25 minutes away. The A1(M), which runs to the west of the town, connects Stevenage to London and the north.
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Rooftop Terrace
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Zip and link beds
- Gym: On site chargable
- Barbeque Area
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Sofa bed
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Desk to work from
- Knife block
- Oven: Oven
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Concierge Staff Knowledgeable of immediate areas, safe travel routes and places/ areas to avoid
- Meeting conference rooms
Just 4 minutes walk away from our apartment can be found Hertfordshire hidden gem - Stevenage Old Town. Quiet streets, green spaces, and a row of independent shops and restaurants make it an ideal detour on a visit to the town.
Stevenage is dominated by roundabouts and cycleways. For getting about locally there is the extensive cycle network.
After a day out exploring or working, it is always nice to come back to our modern apartment with all these modern day conveniences included;
-Residents Lounge / Meeting Room
-Residents Roof Top Garden
-Car parking (at extra cost)
-Underfloor heating in bathroom
-Audio Visual Entry System
-On site concierge
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.