London Road Apartments
Great central location, whether it be for business or recreational use; fully equipped apartment, close to Stoke & Keele University and the M6 for easy access to major cities such as Derby, Nottingham, Birmingham, Manchester; nearby conferencing centre at Stoke City football ground.
Explore our historic industrial heritage sites, including the home of Wedgewood, Port Meirion and Royal Doulton. Alton Towers, Monkey Forest and The Trentham Estate are within 30 minutes of the apartment.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||£100||£90||£80|
|2 Bedroom 1 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||£130||£125||£120|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Manchester 25.2miles
- Liverpool John Lennon 36.3 miles
- Stock on Trent 1.2 miles
- The Villas 0.1 miles
- Dyson Fans
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Car parking: External car parking
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- ASAP accredited
- Wireless public internet
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Oven: Oven
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Knife block
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Gas safety check
Newly refurbished one bedroom and two bedroom apartments in Stoke-on-Trent cleaned with disinfectants and antibacterial products. The apartmentare are equipped with 43 inch and 50 inch 4k ultra HD smart TV and Amazon Prime Video. Fast free WiFi for personal or business use. Complimentary tea, coffee, milk and cereal. Free street parking. Walking distance from Stoke station, Staffs Uni and Stoke town centre. Nearby are Sainsbury's and Lidl stores a cafe next door for hot breakfast & lunch and pubs & restaurants that are just minutes away.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.