Serviced Apartments in Eastwood
Top Eastwood Furnished Apartments
If there’s a neighborhood that reflects Asia in New South Wales, it’s Eastwood. Located roughly over 15 km from the sprawling city of Sydney, Eastwood is the hub of Asian dining in all of Sydney. The many parks, high-end residential communities and bylanes would give you a thorough suburban feel. Here you can spend a peaceful day or two, in quite a contrast to the modern concrete jungles that cities are.
If you are visiting Eastwood, you will not be disappointed with this neighborhood as it has a calmness which you certainly enjoy for a few days away from that hustle-bustle of modern towns. And our Eastwood furnished apartments are always there to take your suburban staycation feels up a notch.
Some of Our Top Eastwood Serviced Apartments in Sydney
With our Eastwood serviced apartments, you get to stay at a unique and modern place. Each of these one, two, and three bedroom apartments are fully furnished and comes equipped with all the modern amenities that you wish for during your stay at a resort. These include free Wi-Fi, TVs, Clock radio, direct dial telephones, crisp linen and towels as well as on-site covered parking.
That’s not all, these serviced apartments also house modern appliances such as dishwashers, cooktop, frost-free refrigerator, electric stove, microwave, and other small appliances, so that you don’t miss cooking at home. Not to forget the cozy bedroom with an attached bathroom to make your stay pleasant.
Where to Stay in Eastwood
This is one of the most important aspects when you visit any place for the first time. It is always preferable to stay at a central location, where you can catch the highlights of the city as well as spend little time commuting. Our Eastwood furnished apartments are situated in a central residential location which is just minutes away from the ultra-dense and buzzing city centre as well as the Eastwood railway station.
Moreover, with the kind of suburban greenery that this neighborhood has to offer, it would be highly desirable to stay for an extra few days in solitude and find some solace in such a cool modern, and organically grown suburb. And the fact that it is located just 20 minutes off Sydney, makes it highly convenient for locals and tourists to get to Sydney in absolutely no time.
Contact the reservations team at TheSqua.re to book your serviced apartment in Eastwood, or take a look at our Serviced Apartments in Sydney.
May Street Apartments, Eastwood
3 Nights Min stay
Apartment Types: 1 Bed | 2 Bed | 3 Bed
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.
Frequently asked questions
Things to know before booking serviced apartments in Sydney
- How many serviced apartments are available for booking in Eastwood Sydney ?
There are over 2 serviced apartments in Eastwood Sydney with more being added every day. In total, TheSqua.re has over 250,000 apartments across the globe that are waiting to be booked. Book Now .
- What are the most popular luxury serviced apartments in Eastwood Sydney?
The best 5 and 4 star serviced apartments in Eastwood Sydney are May Street Apartments, Eastwood. Albert Avenue Apartments.
- What is the price range of serviced apartments available in Eastwood Sydney?
Prices start from £999999 per night and increase from there. Bear in mind that the type of apartment and number of guest will affect the overall price. Book Now .
- What offers are currently available for booking serviced apartments in Eastwood Sydney on TheSqua.re?
To see a selection of Eastwood Sydney offers, please visit our offers and coupon page .
- How do I search for the best serviced apartments in Eastwood Sydney on TheSqua.re?
Choose a part of Eastwood Sydney you want to visit and search for the perfect stay for you using our easy search tool. Begin your search here .
- Do Eastwood Sydney serviced apartments provide breakfast, gym & other extra services?
Some of the apartment buildings in Eastwood Sydney will offer bed and breakfast or gym membership, whereas others may provide them with an extra charge. The apartment listing will make that clear. Other services include airport pick-up, meet and greet and so much more. Book your stay here for the full TheSqua.re experience.
- Can I have guests in a Eastwood Sydney serviced apartment?
That depends on the policy of the apartment/building management. You may have to enquire first when making your booking in Eastwood Sydney.
- Why is staying in a serviced apartment in Eastwood Sydney better than a hotel?
Serviced apartments in Eastwood Sydney have all the features of home, are centrally located and have other astounding attributes that make them better than hotels, as covered here.
You may also be interested in
Facts About Eastwood
Eastwood as a neighborhood is situated at a geographical location that is superb to make it an ultra-desired place to settle in. Some of the interesting facts about Eastwood are:
- It was originally inhabited by Aboriginals before the arrival of Europeans who made a settlement here in the late 1700s.
- Eastwood is home to Granny Smith cultivar of apples popular for their green color, tart flavor, and characteristic texture.
- The buzzing Rowe Street is the focal point of the town and you get some of the freshest seafood here.
- The train tracks unofficially divide two Asian cultures in Eastwood, i.e. the Chinese and the Koreans.
- There is an endless line of Asian cuisine restaurants such as bakeries, BBQ joints, karaoke pubs, you name it.
- Eastwood is home to some of the best public schools and universities in Australia.
Weather in Eastwood
Eastwood enjoys a moderate climate. With summer months ranging from December through February, the temperature remains ideally between 26 to 28 degrees celsius (79.2 - 83.9 deg. Fahrenheit). The best time to visit Eastwood is Spring and Fall where the temperatures range anywhere between 19-25 degrees Celsius (66 - 80 deg Fahrenheit).