Serviced Apartments Macquarie Park
Top Furnished Apartments in Macquarie Park
Macquarie Park is a leading suburb nestled upon Sydney’s Northern Shoreline in New South Wales, Australia. Macquarie Park lies approximately 13 kilometers to the north-west from the CBD (central business district) in Sydney within the City of Ryde’s local government zone.
Macquarie Park is a part of the North Ryde suburb originally till it was gazetted as an independent suburb on the 5th of February, 1999. There is growing popularity of serviced apartments in Macquarie Park owing to its strategic location and numerous businesses.
Top Furnished Apartments in Macquarie Park for Travellers:
- Quest Macquarie Park
- Epping Road Serviced Apartments
- Waterloo Road Serviced Apartments
- Talavera Road Serviced Apartments
Every one of our serviced apartments in Macquarie Park comes with the best amenities and facilities for guests including free Wi-Fi, comfortable beds and well-equipped kitchens.
Where to Stay in Macquarie Park
There are several localities in and around Macquarie Park that are highly preferred by travelers. These include Eastwood which has an express train till the city along with bus connectivity and a relaxed atmosphere and also Chatswood which has railway connectivity and good amenities. Explore our serviced apartments in Sydney to get the further information about the other neighborhood.
Facts About Macquarie Park
Macquarie Park became an independent suburb on the 5th of February, 1999 and was previously included in the North Ryde suburb. It lies 13 kilometers to the north-west of the central business district in Sydney. Here are some interesting facts about Macquarie Park:
- Macquarie Park derives its name from Governor Lachlan Macquarie (1762-1824), the colonial military officer cum administrator who was the Governor of New South Wales between 1810 and 1821. The area was once a part of North Ryde, dotted with poultry farms, gardens, markets and pristine bushland with lovely waterfalls as well.
- Macquarie University was set up in the 1960s along with the Macquarie Park Employment Area. This witnessed rezoning of the Green Belt bushland for enabling future industrial activity.
- The initial Macquarie Park concept was based upon the idea of building a cutting-edge industrial zone near Stanford University at Palo Alto in California.
- Several entities like Racal and Universal Press, Amalgamated Wireless Australasia Limited and Beiersdorf have corporate headquarters in this zone. The area is one of Australia’s biggest industrial hubs for scientific, computing, electronic, communication, medical and pharmaceutical supplies. Its strategic location, large numbers of corporates and aesthetically pleasing ambiance are key reasons for companies shifting here in high volumes.
- Macquarie Park is known to have the fourth biggest job concentration after North Sydney, Sydney CBD and Parramatta.
Weather in Macquarie Park
Macquarie Park has slightly cloudy and warmer summers along with shorter, cooler and majorly clear winters. Temperatures usually range between 47 and 80 degrees Fahrenheit throughout the year. The minimum and maximum temperatures usually hover around 42 and 90 degrees Fahrenheit. The best time of the year to visit Macquarie Park is anytime between late November and early April. This is when travelers can enjoy the warmer weather and numerous outdoor attractions and activities alike.