Serviced Apartments Parramatta
Top Furnished Apartments in Parramatta
Parramatta is one of the prominent commercial centers and suburbs within Greater Western Sydney, New South Wales. It lies roughly 24 kilometers westwards from the CBD in Sydney upon the Parramatta River banks.
Demand is naturally high for serviced apartments Parramatta owing to the area being the administrative hub for the local government, City of Parramatta. It is the CBD and commercial hub for the Greater Western Sydney area.
Top Serviced Apartments in Parramatta for Stay
- Good Street Apartments
- Hassall Street Apartments
- Parramatta Road Apartments
- Church Street Apartments
- Sorrell Street Apartments
- Pitt Street Apartments
- George Street Apartments
- Charles Street Apartments
- Parramatta Church Street Accommodation
- Marsden Street Apartments
- Campbell Street Apartments
- Albert Street Apartments
- Church Street Apartments
Every one of our serviced apartments Parramatta comes with the best facilities for guests. Travelers will enjoy using well-equipped kitchens and free Wi-Fi along with the super comfortable beds among other amenities. Explore serviced apartments in Sydney to get the further information about the other neighborhood.
Where to Stay in Parramatta
You can consider Church Street which is home to numerous restaurants and shops while the northern end is home to al fresco dining choices galore. Church Street is a major automotive dealership hub along with housing several other stores. Parramatta Square is another precinct worth considering, next to the Town Hall. The Civic Center is being redeveloped and mega projects are in the pipeline here. You can stay near Centenary Square or the previous Centenary Plaza.
Distance From City Center
Showing 1-8 of 21 apartment buildings
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.
Frequently asked questions
Things to know before booking serviced apartments in Sydney
Some of the apartment buildings in Parramatta Sydney will offer bed and breakfast or gym membership, whereas others may provide them with an extra charge. The apartment listing will make that clear. Other services include airport pick-up, meet and greet and so much more. Book your stay here for the full TheSqua.re experience.
That depends on the policy of the apartment/building management. You may have to enquire first when making your booking in Parramatta Sydney.
You may also be interested in
Apartments By Bedroom Type
Browse By Type
Most Popular Cities
Facts About Parramatta
Parramatta was established in 1788 as a settlement by the British, the same year as Sydney City. It is Australia’s oldest inland settlement while being the economic hub for Greater Western Sydney too. Here are some interesting facts about Parramatta:
- Parramatta is Australia’s second oldest city and is just 10 months younger to Sydney.
- The British Colonists landed in January 1788 at Sydney Cove although it proved inadequate for feeding the entire group. Governor Arthur Phillip chose Parramatta for building a major farm.
- It was the point where the river transformed into freshwater for farming and was the farthest point along the Parramatta River which was navigable. 2nd November 1788 is when the Governor ventured to The Crescent, now within Parramatta Park.
- The settlement was initially named Rose Hill after George Rose, the British politician. The name was changed to Parramatta on 4th June, 1791, by Governor Phillip.
- The Battle of Parramatta took place in March, 1797 between the British Army and Bidjigal warriors led by Pemulwuy.
- Governor Phillip built a home on The Crescent, swapped for a bigger one in 1799. It was improved by Governor Lachlan Macquarie in 1815-1818. This remains intact, being the oldest Governor House in Australia.
- Parramatta is also called the River City.
Weather in Parramatta
Parramatta witnesses warm summers and cold and short winters. The best time to visit is between early in December and late March.