Bialik Netanya Apartment
Set in Netanya in the Center District Israel region, with Amphi Beach and Onot Beach nearby,
Popular points of interest near the apartment include Herzl Beach, The beach Elevator and Netanya's Main Square. The nearest airport is Ben Gurion Airport, 56 km from the property.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||₪520||₪520||₪520||₪520||₪520|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Ben Gurion Airport 34.8miles
- Security deposit's required
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Nannies / Baby Sitter Services
- Maid services: Twice a week
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Television in Bedroom
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Meals provided
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Onsite security
- Security Alarm System
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Technical support staff
- High speed broadband connection
- Spacious work space.
- Lower Kitchen units
- Lower bathroom sink
- Higher level toilet
- Does security Guard Service receive fire response training
- Doorman or security personnel controlling the entrance
- Does the Guard Service wear a uniform
- Guard's on duty at Receptions desk
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
This property is a good accommodation for the both leisure and business clients and offers the accommodation with free WiFi and free private parking.
All units come with a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and shower. A microwave, a fridge and oven are also offered in the kitchen, as well as a kettle.
And this property offers a free parking.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.