Yarkon st. Apartment
Starting with one building located on 6 Allenby neat the Seashore of Tel-Aviv, we leveraged our knowledge of the hosting market in Tel Aviv to lease apartments in the best locations throughout the city. Since then, we have grown to include, perfect located apartments near the seashore. Raphael Hotels offers apartments right next to the beach and Opera Tower, with the Carmel Market, Old Jaffa as well as the shops on Shenkin within close proximity.
There are many other attraction places like Ben Gurion Airport - 23 km, Haifa Airport - 113 km.
- Ben Gurion Airport 15.6 miles
- Haifa Airport 62 miles
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Maid services: Twice a week
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Meals provided
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Meeting rooms
- Communal lounge
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Sofa bed
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Cleaning supplies
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- CFL or LED lighting
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Onsite security
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Security Alarm System
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- 24/7 Veterinary assistance
- High speed broadband connection
- Concierge Staff Knowledgeable of immediate areas, safe travel routes and places/ areas to avoid
- Lower bathroom sink
- Does security Guard Service receive fire response training
- Doorman or security personnel controlling the entrance
- Does the Guard Service wear a uniform
This property offer our guests to stay differently. We provide comfortable, furnished apartments, helpful neighbourhood information and 24-hour customer and concierge service. Our Accommodations includes all expenses, housekeeping, towels, linen, bathroom amenities and 24/7 kind service.
We offer a 24/7 open reception.
This property is a vacation, short and long-term rental company located in Tel Aviv that caters leisure and business travellers from around the world. We are also introducing the concept of a full concierge service.
Rooms are Equipped with a fully fitted kitchenette featuring a microwave, kettle, mini-bar and cooking plate, this furnished self-catering apartment is ideal for 4 sharing. The apartment comes with a Queen sized bed, sofa, and a range of welcome amenities including Wi Fi, Cable TV, along with a daily housekeeping service, plus all linens, towels and toiletries are provided free of charge. The one bedroom apartment is conveniently close to Tel Aviv’s main attractions, its location on 43a HaYarkon being within easy walking distance of the Shenkin district, Old Jaffa, Carmel Market and restaurants. Parking is available close by for $20 per day.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.