Elegant 3 BR Apartment in HaYarkon Street
The Apartment being located is located in one of the best location in Tel Aviv where one would be able to enjoy everything this city has to offer. Living here will put you close to the city centre and just a 10 min walk away to Frishman beach as well as Shlomo Lahat Promenade.
If you have the need to go out a bit further than walking distance, it's really not a problem in this location, public travel services are in abundance with mini taxi buses, private taxis and regular public buses all accessible.
- Ben Gurion Airport 28.2 km
- Eliezer Peri Bus Stop 0.12 km
- Lift access
- Car parking: External car parking
- Security deposit required
- Maid services: Yes (chargeable)
- Wireless public internet
- Tenancy agreement required
- Air Conditioning
- Pen & note pad
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Toiletries (One time)
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Dust pan and brush
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Security Alarm System
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- Are your Security Guard Service proprietary
- Are there written guard post descriptions and post orders
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Located in Hayarkon Street and only a 7-minute walk from one of Tel Aviv's main streets of Ben Yehuda, this fully furnsihed 3 Bedroom apartment is designed to meet your needs.
It provides you a spacious space featuring a separate living area with comfortable sofas and windows allowing just the right amount of natural sunlight to pour through your room. You will also find a flat screen telicsion fitted right in front of the sitting area to keep you enteratined. Besides the living area you will find a compact dining space which can comfortably sit upto 6 people. To make your life more easier, the fully equipped kitchen provides you all the basic kitchenware along with a refrigerator, microwave as well as dishwasher so you do not have to worry about any mess while cleaning the dishes. The master bedroom and the second bedroom have a double bedding fitted while the third bedroom will provide you with twin bedding with soft and comfy linen.The bathrooms present here will provde you some complimentary toiletries, Hairdryer as well as a washing machine to make your stay much more convinent.Clean linen and towels are provided in the unit to ensure you always have what you need to stay fresh and ready on a daily basis throughout your trip.
The apartment is excellently maintained ensuring a high level of cleanliness upon your arrival.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.