Thimphu Serviced Apartments
The property is easily connected restaurants, nightclubs, internet cafes and shopping centres in the city. Thimpu is also one of the most modern cities in Bhutan. There are several attractions in Thimphu such as the National Post Office, the Clock Tower Square, the Motithang Takin Preserve, Tango and Chari Monasteries; and more.
We are located only 4 minutes drive to Thimpu Bus Station and the international airport is an hour's drive away.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||$50||$50|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Paro International Airport 29miles
- Thimpu Bus Station 0.8 miles
- Smoking Area / Zone: Shared Space
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Security deposit's required
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (in office)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Maid services: Every day
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Onsite restaurant
- Onsite bar
- Steam room
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Recyclying facilities
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Gas safety check
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Security Alarm System
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Public Liability Insurance
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Water softener system
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Located within Thimpu, the capital of Bhutan, this spacious apartment is designed to suit the requirements of both extended stay and short stay. This building offers a one bedroom apartment. The big living space features satellite TV, sofa and a coffee table whilst the kitchen contains all the necessary appliances and amenities for self-contained living. The bedroom contains a double bed, working desk and a wardrobe, and the bathroom features all the basic ameneties. Additionally, each apartment has free wi-fi, parking, 24 hours security, safe and more.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.