Tilbury is s town in Essex that provides a quieter escape from the noise and hassle of London living.
The apartment is a few minutes from shops like Tesco, Asda and Cooperative which are ideal for grocery shopping. It is located in a quiet residential area less than 7mintues walk to the nearest bus stop. It is in close proximity to the town centre and minutes walking distance from the Tilbury town station where you can hop on a train to London or see some of the local areas nearby. Tilbury is also close to INTU Lakeside shopping Center where you have more 100 shops and restaurants open including the very first Harrods store opened outside of Knightsbridge and Airports.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom House||N/A||N/A||£89||£85||£80|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- London City Airport 13.8miles
- London Stanstead 29.7 miles
- Tilbury Town 0.7 miles
- Grays 3.6 miles
- Hornchurch 3.7 miles
- Upminster 3.8 miles
- Gravesend 6.6 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Private garden
- Fans in Apartment
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Zip and link beds
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Double glazing
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
- High speed broadband connection
This is a newly refurbished and furnished 1 bedroom house in Tilbury.
The living room is furnished with a comfy sofa, smart flat screen TV with Netflix entertainment. There is a dining section with a solid wood extendable dining table, and the open kitchen has new appliances such as an electric cooker, oven, microwave, fridge freezer, washer dryer, hot water kettle, pans, pots, plates, glasses, mugs, cutlery etc are provided for guest's convenience.
Stairs from the living room lead up to a corridor with the bedroom on the right and a full suite bathroom in the front.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.