1 Bedroom Serviced Apartments in Toronto
One Bedroom Apartments in Toronto
Toronto is one of the most loved cities across the globe for its welcoming diversity and endless opportunities. Apart from the sheer love that it gets from business travelers, its proximity to the world-famous Niagara Falls makes it a popular romantic destination as well. That’s why we have a range of 1-bedroom apartments in Toronto that meet the needs and requirements of all travelers.
With a lavish queen-size bed, a home-like kitchen, and other elements, you will have the perfect second home. Toronto's hospitality and diversity. when combined with our comforts, will surely make your upcoming stay with us a very memorable one.
Our Best 1 Bedroom Serviced Apartments in Toronto
The best thing about our one-bedroom sets is that they come in all budgets and locations. These happen to be one of our most loved serviced apartment categories in the city and we are thrilled to share our USPs with you in person. Thanks to the diversity of experiences that each neighborhood of Toronto has to offer, we take you as close as possible to each of them.
Expect an apartment with a view. A secure place where you can cook hot pancakes or stir some fresh soup and savor the moment from the balcony with all your heart. Such is the heartwarming experience that our serviced apartments deliver.
Some of our top 1 bedroom apartments in Toronto include:
- Church Street 4
- Church Street 1
- Church Street 2
- John Street Luxury
- Maple Leaf Square
- 300 Front
- 18 Yorkville
Why Should You Book Our 1 Bedroom Serviced Apartments in Toronto?
With the national offices of the Big Five (Canada's 5 largest institutions of finance) and clusters of media, technology, and entertainment industry, there cannot be a more apt city for a short business stay. Considering its academic popularity among students, it’s no wonder our 1 bedroom apartments are always in such high demand. Our apartments are fully equipped and centrally located so you can have the ideal home to return to, and be in the best areas of the city.
Facilities in Our 1 Bedroom Apartments in Toronto
Based on the type of apartment you pick, the luxury of facilities keeps climbing up the ladder. At TheSqua.re, we bring to you maximum comfort during your stay. From spacious living areas to gym access to keep you fit, lift access that doesn't let you carry those heavy bags up the stairs to a full-fledged kitchen to keep you healthy, our apartments have everything. Expect a whole range of kitchen appliances and a home that you will be proud to show off.
Below is a quick list of features that make our one-bedroom serviced apartments in Toronto stand out:
- 24-hour concierge desk
- Free Wi-Fi
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Dining table
- Free parking
- Gym access
- Bluetooth speakers
- Bathtub or sauna
- Washing machine & dishwasher
- Flat screen TV with Netflix
- Balcony with a view
Where Can You Find Our 1 Bedroom Apartments in Toronto?
As the largest city in the country, Toronto is bound to match up to the high expectations that you have. From posh neighborhoods like Yorkville to waterfront views from rustic cottages in the beaches, friendly dynamic areas to a very diverse and wholesome vibe that runs across Toronto as its binding glue, the city will take you by surprise!
Our one-bedroom apartments in Toronto can be found in the following wonderful neighborhoods:
- Church and Wellesley - This lively neighborhood will make you fall in love with Toronto. Hands down the most inclusive space, it’s home to the most celebrated nightlife. The place has a lot of historical significance to absorb.
- Yorkville - If you are looking for a more high-end place to spend some quality time with your partner, this is a great one to pick. It is a very comfortable area to live in when in Toronto when you have a bigger budget.
- The Harbourfront - Head here to stay amidst the most fun crowd, the best Toronto experiences, and everything that can make your trip memorable. You can jog and reach the lake in less than 10 minutes while baseball games and concerts also await you.
Corporate Accommodation in Toronto
Toronto, as the home to some of the biggest financial giants globally, welcomes business travelers in a very high number every year. Our exclusive Toronto corporate housing have been stylishly designed to offer you complete freedom and convenience to work from home, relax at home, and make yourself feel completely at home. From Wi-Fi to the work desk, a Nespresso machine to hot showers; you will have access to all the amenities that can make your work life on a business trip easier and more relaxing.
1 Bedroom Apartments in Toronto for Families
Security, privacy, and space are the three major concerns that every responsible traveler has for a family stay. Our 1-bedroom serviced apartments come with a great mix of 5-star amenities and the most basic features that make you feel just like home. From building and apartment security to 24/7 access to our online service team, lots of discounts from local sellers to a full-fledged kitchen to enjoy a hearty meal with family, there is so much to comfort you in a foreign city. While you roam around, hop through bars, or take your kids from one museum to another, you can be assured that crisp linens, fresh groceries, an air-conditioned abode with fluffiest mattresses, and a great view await to welcome you back home.
Best Attractions Near Our 1 Bedroom Apartments in Toronto
No matter why you’re in Toronto, you can be sure of is that there is so much to treat your eyes that you might even end up extending your itineraries. From nature's marvel Niagara Falls to architectural marvel CN Tower, effortless beaches to lots of shopping streets, our apartments keep you as close as possible to a lot many globally renowned Toronto attractions.
Below are our most recommended attractions that Toronto has to offer:
- Niagara Falls - Electric power’s largest source across the globe is the mightiest view that a Toronto trip could offer. Its birth can be traced about 12,000 kilometers ago. With a height of 176 meters, it is one of the highest in the world.
- Dundas Square - Ideal for your first night in Toronto, this fun square brims with performers, little stalls by the side, and a very exciting vibe. With a mall, restaurants, and lots of Christmas decor, this is a great starter for you.
- CN Tower - A representative attraction of Toronto and one of the finest in Canada and the world. Enjoy the view from the Edge Walk of the 533-meters tall structure and take back the breathless picture as a memory.
- The Distillery District - Indulge in the vibrant boozy scenes of Toronto right here. This is the best place to be especially around Christmas when the red brick walls and art installations come to life amidst all that beer.
- Woodbine Beach - Relax by the Ontario lakeside while you sunbathe or just bathe in the shiny blue waters. Walk the trails or roam around to be blown away by the variety of food, shops, and bars in Queen Street East nearby.
- Steamwhistle Brewery - Bloggers call it a tourist magnet for the lovers of beer. This is an iconic brewery that dates back to 1998 and is nestled in a red-brick railway depot locally known as the Roundhouse.
- Rogers Centre - Best way to mingle with your new team in your temporary Toronto office is to go for a baseball game together. Watch the iconic Blue Jays play here in this old-school inexpensive sports center.
- Queen West Street - On your last day in Toronto, this is the best place to hang out. Hop across endless bars and restaurants here and enjoy everything from ramen to coffee. Last but not least, don't forget to shop your heart out.
Best Restaurants Near Our 1 Bedroom Apartments in Toronto
The Toronto food scene deserves so much than it’s given credit for. One cannot even begin to appreciate the food variety of the city. Our cozy little homes have found snuggly spots across the street from some of the most admired menus that have the potential of making your food journey a memorable one here. Enjoy grill menus to elaborate bars, party all night in the club-cum-restaurants, or treat yourself with a traditional meal from so many cuisines around the world.
From Jamaican flavors to Thai delicacies, grilled dishes to dinner with a view, enjoy great food near our 1 bedroom furnished apartments in Toronto. Some of the best restaurants are:
- Canoe Restaurant & Bar - Enjoy a fantastic meal with what feels like the best view in Toronto. Get ready to be surprised by the most unconventional menu and a sublime taste savored with a view of the CN Tower.
- Chubby’s Jamaican Kitchen - This is an absolute winner for lovers of coconut flavor. With coconut in fish to coconut in dessert, you are never getting enough of their delicious menu.
- Honest Weight - This cozy little eatery is all cozy and yet serves some very rare flavors. Their clams and squids are great while the chef is very particular about their fish menu.
- Trattoria Nervosa - A lovely Italian restaurant near the Royal Ontario Museum excellent for special celebration dinners. The staff here is quite attentive to details while the overall experience is quite a hit!
- Moxie's Grill & Bar - Known for its grill menu, this is a very comforting space in the city ideal for any and every meal of the day. You can enjoy cozy seating here with a green view. While the food is excellent, the service is notable too.
- Pai Northern Thai Kitchen - A perfect restaurant to spend a fun afternoon and savor some excellent Asian lunch with friends. Find this half a kilometer from the CN Tower and let its fantastic menu take you by surprise.
Public Transportation Near Our 1 Bedroom Furnished Apartments in Toronto
Toronto like every other city in Canada offers a very seamless and efficient public transport system. While the bus is most preferred in the country, Subway is quite easy to use as well. All you have to do is buy a token, ticket or pass from the collector booth right outside the respective stations and you will be sorted. Toronto offers weekly and monthly passes which are highly convenient to use and affordable as well. It is recommended to keep a digital map with you at all times. You can also check for discounted fares if you are a senior citizen or student staying anywhere in Canada.
Some of the most easily accessible public transport stations near our one bedroom serviced apartments include:
- Spadina (Transit Stop)
- Bathurst (Subway)
- Union Station (Train)
- Bloor GO (Train)
- Queen (Subway)
- Main Street (Subway)
- Danforth (Train)
- St. George Station
- Sheppard West Station (Bus)