Furnished Apartments in Davisville Village
Davisville Village Serviced Apartments
Davisville Village is an easy-access hub for delicious eats and community green spaces in Toronto. It enjoys a slow pace of life and has close proximity to urban activities. Having furnished apartments in Davisville can be a great choice to make the most of the shopping scenes, active nightlife, and country-style living. Heading here for business or leisure traveling will bring in the need for a fully furnished apartment. Our apartments allow you to be near popular hubs, enjoy the nightlife without traveling very far, and feel instantly at home right from the doorstep.
Our Top Furnished Apartments in Davisville Village:
Each of the serviced apartments for rent in Davisville Village has a fully stocked kitchen that includes an oven, toaster, grocery packs, cooking ingredients, coffee maker, and dishwasher. It has an open space living room for the nature lover in you. To enjoy your me-time after a tiring journey or a long day of travel, you will get an HD TV, multiple subscriptions, and free high-speed Wi-Fi. You will also get on-site complimentary gym facilities and a game room to turn even your work trip into a vacation. There are separate meeting rooms for one to conduct meetings or to complete virtual meetings.
Where to Stay in Davisville Village
Our exclusive furnished apartments in Davisville Village are placed very close to Midtown Toronto attractions like the Science Centre, Casa Loma, The Royal Ontario Museum. One can explore places like Eglinton subway station, movie theatres, restaurants like Grazie, La Carnita in a few steps.
This village includes many parks like Oriole Park, Dunfield Park, Sherwood Park. the abodes are situated to the nearest location of these parks so that one can have their morning walks and evening walks in a green fresh environment.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.
Frequently asked questions
Things to know before booking serviced apartments in Toronto
- How many serviced apartments are available for booking in Davisville Village Toronto ?
There are over 1 serviced apartments in Davisville Village Toronto with more being added every day. In total, TheSqua.re has over 250,000 apartments across the globe that are waiting to be booked. Book Now .
- What are the most popular luxury serviced apartments in Davisville Village Toronto?
The best 5 and 4 star serviced apartments in Davisville Village Toronto are Peter Street Serviced Apartments.
- What is the price range of serviced apartments available in Davisville Village Toronto?
Prices start from £135 per night and increase from there. Bear in mind that the type of apartment and number of guest will affect the overall price. Book Now .
- What offers are currently available for booking serviced apartments in Davisville Village Toronto on TheSqua.re?
To see a selection of Davisville Village Toronto offers, please visit our offers and coupon page .
- How do I search for the best serviced apartments in Davisville Village Toronto on TheSqua.re?
Choose a part of Davisville Village Toronto you want to visit and search for the perfect stay for you using our easy search tool. Begin your search here .
- Do Davisville Village Toronto serviced apartments provide breakfast, gym & other extra services?
Some of the apartment buildings in Davisville Village Toronto will offer bed and breakfast or gym membership, whereas others may provide them with an extra charge. The apartment listing will make that clear. Other services include airport pick-up, meet and greet and so much more. Book your stay here for the full TheSqua.re experience.
- Can I have guests in a Davisville Village Toronto serviced apartment?
That depends on the policy of the apartment/building management. You may have to enquire first when making your booking in Davisville Village Toronto.
- Why is staying in a serviced apartment in Davisville Village Toronto better than a hotel?
Serviced apartments in Davisville Village Toronto have all the features of home, are centrally located and have other astounding attributes that make them better than hotels, as covered here.
You may also be interested in
Facts About Davisville Village
The village goes back quite a long time and has a lot of history to itself. It is a fascinating and quite underrated part of Toronto and has quirky features that make it stand out in the long list of other more popular areas.
Some of the facts about the area are listed below:
- This village is an area of Toronto near the intersection of the landmark Davisville Avenue and the famous Yonge Street.
- It has massive apartments and condominium complexes built around the 1970s and the 2000s.
- John Davis found this place in 1840. He opened the first post office in this neighborhood and worked as a postmaster there.
- This is a wealthy neighborhood. The village has everything that a resident or a traveler can ever need.
- The real estate of Davisville has seen incredible growth over the past few years. Investing in and curating furnished apartments for rent in Davis Ville Village is a great choice to make and a smart long-term investment.
Weather in Davisville Village
Toronto weather doesn’t vary much from season to season. It witnesses cold winds and snow. The most popular times to pay a visit to Davisville are from May to August when you can catch a bit of the sun. Winters are also fascinating here due to the snowfalls and village scenery. Choosing any of our furnished apartments in Davisville Village will be helpful as it has central heating and air-conditioners.