Explore the famous beaches of Meadfoot, Maidencombe, Babbacombe, or St Mary’s for a quieter and idyllic day on the beach. The lively, yet laid back vibe of this seaside town makes it the ideal place to while away a few days by the South Devon seaside.
- Exeter 19.2 miles
- Torquay 1.0 miles
- Torre 1.4 miles
- Torquay coach 1.7 miles
- Dyson Fans
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Car parking: External car parking
- Central heating
- Fans in Apartment (On Request)
- ASAP accredited
- Business centre
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Private patio
- Pen & note pad
- Chest of drawers
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Toilet roll (One time)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dust pan and brush
- Dining table and chairs
- Cleaning supplies (One time)
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Oven: Oven
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
Trinity Mews is an old coaching mews where the location is key. Located in the very heart of Torquay only a five minute walk away from the main harbour and seafront. These modern apartments offer everything you need to have the perfect stay in a tranquil setting.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.