Forenom Turku Virusmäentie
Straddling the Aura River, Turku is an elegant city on the southwest coast of Finland.
The apartments are near where all the essentials are. With grocery stores and restaurants only a 7-minute walk away, this is a prime location to enjoy what one of Finland's top cities has to offer. If you want more selection the city square is only a 3-minute bus ride from the stop nearby.
Rautatieasema Jarnvags is the nearest train station to the apartments.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||ROR||ROR||ROR|
|2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||ROR||ROR||ROR|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Turku Aiport 4.5miles
- Rautatieasema Jarnvags 1.4 miles
- Rautatieasema Jarnvags 1.4 miles
- Linja-Autoasema 0.6 miles
- Lift access
- Car parking: On street Parking
- Extra bed: Extra Bed free of charge
- Central heating
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Television package: Cable
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Vacuum cleaner
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency Lighting
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
Sleek and modern, these serviced apartments in Turku deliver all the essentials to make any trip successful.
The apartments in this building are spacious and are well-equipped with your everyday appliances such as a refrigerator, stove, microwave, washing machine, dishwasher, coffee maker and various kitchen tools and utensils for all of your cooking needs. Relax with the flat-screen TV and various seating arrangements for extra comfort and convenience in the evening.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.