A MAGNIFICENT CHALET IN THE SKI RESORT OF VERBIER
Located in one of the most exclusive ski resorts of the world. Verbier is known for the exclusive and glamorous crowds which descend upon the valley every season. The chalet itself sits just two minutes’ walk from the Place Centrale, Verbier’s center. For its proximity to the Place Centrale, this property enjoys tranquil seclusion in its position.
Thus, it offers the best of both worlds, with easy access to all the facilities and the peace and quiet of a more isolated home.
- Sion Airport 34 miles
- Genève Aéroport 102 miles
- Le Châble 5.5 miles
- Sembrancher 10 miles
- Lift access
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Walk on Balcony
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wireless public internet
- Tenancy agreement required
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Comfort air
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Free pantry
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Steam room
- Spa treatments available
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Games rooms
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- DVD player
- Flat screen televisions
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Coffee and tea provided
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- CFL or LED lighting
- First aid kit
- High speed broadband connection
- Concierge Staff Knowledgeable of immediate areas, safe travel routes and places/ areas to avoid
- Spacious work space.
One of the highlights of this luxury ski chalet lies in its balconies and terraces. From various levels, you will also be able to enjoy panoramic views all across the Verbier area and the surrounding mountain range. These are a great place to enjoy a brisk morning coffee or snuggle under blankets as the sun goes down over the valley in the evening.
The ground floor is home to the wellness area. Here you will find a large heated pool, sauna, hammam, shower area and gym. You can further relax in the cinema room and private bar area. There is also a separate staff bedroom for one, as well as an extra guest toilet.
Moving up to the first floor you will find four of the bedrooms. There are two double bedrooms each with an ensuite bathroom. There is a further twin room and one quad-bunk room, both with ensuite shower rooms. One level up you will find a clean and open plan living and dining area, perfect for unwinding after a long day on the slopes. The kitchen is separate and is professionally-equipped with all the facilities you might need for a hearty breakfast or delicious meal.
The top floor houses the master double bedroom and has an ensuite bathroom and private balcony.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.