Naschmarkt Premium Apartment in "Your Vienna"
The Naschmarkt is with 2,315 hectares the largest inner city market of the city. It lies between the left Wienzeile (main exit towards Linz) and the right Wienzeile (main entrance from the west) on the vaulted Vienna River. The Naschmarkt begins on the city center side at the cereals market (Secession) on the edge of the central Karlsplatz and extends west to the subway station Kettenbrückengasse. He is considered a Viennese landmark. The market operation has been supplemented since 2000 by many catering establishments.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Salt and pepper
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- First aider
- First aid kit
The Naschmarkt Premium Apartment is located 100m from the largest and most famous market square in Vienna, the Nachmarkt. The city center can be reached in 8 min on foot. St. Stephen's Cathedral is about 1.7 km and the Vienna State Opera is about 800m away. The subway is immediately opposite the apartment. The apartment is the perfect place for families, groups or business travelers. It is also ideal for shopping lovers, as it is 10 min from the largest shopping street, Mariahilferstraße, away.
This beautiful apartment contains 3 bedrooms and a living room. Two of the bedrooms are equipped with king size beds where the third one contains a single bed. The living room is combined with a spacious dining area. As a part of the apartment facility is also a spaced and very well equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, washing machine, an oven and an electrical cooking area. A part of the apartment is also a delightful bathroom with a build-in bathtub where the WC is separately available.
To our dear and welcomed guests, we provide WI-FI and TV.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.