Strauss Serviced Apartments
Strauss is located in the 15th district of Vienna, which is close to the city centre and numerous cultural venues. Nearby, you find many edgy restaurants, Viennese pubs, laid-back cafés and boutiques.
- Flughafen Wien 16 miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Oven: Oven
- Clothing rack
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Coffee table
- Salt and pepper
- Desk to work from
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Sofa bed
- Dining table and chairs
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Emergency Lighting
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Automatic fire doors
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Security Alarm System
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
Located in the hip 15th district of Rudolfsheim-Fünfhaus, Strauss mixes modern culture with its residential charm. The area is known for its creative scene and proximity to the city centre with numerous cultural venues. Strauss is also only a 7 minute walk away from Reindorfgasse which has a number of alternative restaurants, Viennese pubs, laid-back cafés and more [all of which can be found in our nifty Grätzl Guide]. Strauss has the original decorated windows and a prominent wooden front door. The hallway and main staircase are characterised by their white style and the wooden combination creates a residential, yet traditional, ambience. Some apartments in Strauss have a balcony or a private terrace, perfect to sit in the sun and recharge between your European adventures in Vienna.
- 24 hours notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 24 hours notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.