Operngasse Premium in "Your Vienna"
Opernegasse Premium in "Your Vienna" is 300 meters from Museum Albertina and 500 meters from Hofburg Palace placed. The nearest airport is Vienna International Airport, 17 km from the property.
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Walk on Balcony
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
It is upon the fourth floor. An elevator is provided. It was entirely renovated in 2016 and provides high class furniture throughout. It offers a large sleeping room with one double bed an a single pullout chair, designed by Copperfield.
In the very large living room, you will find a beautiful double pullout sofa and another Copperfield sleeping chair. We have a large cloakroom and a fully equipped kitchen for you. Another highlight of this apartment is a balcony, inviting you for chilling.
The charming apartment is divided into a bedroom and a living room. There is a dining area and a kitchen complete with a dishwasher and an oven. Towels and bed linen are available in this apartment. The apartment has a fully equipped bathroom with a very nice bathtub and a shower cabin. The toilet is available separately in the apartment. For our guests we provide free Wi-Fi and TV. A nice balcony is waiting for you too.
According to independent guest reviews, this is the most popular part of Vienna.
We speak your language
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.