Reston, VA takes pride in having been the first modern planned community in the country. Today, it still embodies the vision its founder had so many years ago. A self-sufficient community in a suburban setting, Reston emphasizes convenience and community for a better quality of life.
The city consists of lakes, pools, apartments, and shopping, each within walking distance of a Reston village center. The heart of the community lies in Reston Town Center, a place to gather, shop, dine, and attend an event!
Reston has a strong economy that relies heavily on high-tech and information businesses within the region. It’s located in Fairfax County near Washington D.C. and Dulles Airport. Residents express a sense of community and belonging in this neighborly town.
- Washington Dulles International 7.9 miles
- Wiehle-Reston East 0.3 miles
- Security deposit's required
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Lift access
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Tenancy agreement required
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- Handy Telephone
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet-friendly rooms on same floor
Aperture's brand new apartments are informed by the ideas of nature, walkability, and community strength. It's a place where more great moments happen naturally and effortlessly. A place with plenty of light, space, and friendly vibes to let all the good stuff in. Featuring outstanding amenities including a saltwater pool, pet play area and spa, and a complete outdoor oasis, Aperture gives you everything you need to live the life you want.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.