The property is a few steps from the Wangaratta Performing Arts Centre. You can stroll to the Wangaratta Farmers Market, Woolworths market, Aldi Wangaratta market and Coles supermarket for all of your needs for groceries and supplies for your daily needs.
Your home is in close proximity to a range of amenities, including cafes, restaurants, and hospitals.
- Melbourne Airport 40.47 miles
- Bowser Station 3.35 miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Business centre
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Tenancy agreement required
- Air Conditioning
- Lift access
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Wooden flooring
- Non smoking
- Walk on Balcony
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Security deposit required
- Central heating
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Wireless public internet
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Communal lounge
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Television package: Cable
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Management available 24 hours a day
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
This newly renovated property brings a stunning new accommodation experience for both the business traveler and leisure traveler to the rural city of Wangaratta. Located in a prime position on Docker Street, providing fast access to the train station and Hume Freeway. It is the optimal accommodation choice for travelers.
Located in Wangaratta, this apartment is equipped with a fitness center. This property features free Wi-Fi and a garden. The rooms are equipped with an electric teapot. All rooms include a private bathroom with a hairdryer, while certain rooms also offer a kitchen with a dishwasher. All guest rooms include a seating area.
- 72 hours or 3 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 72 hours or 3 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 6th September then gives notice on the 5th September, then 1 days notice has been given and a charge of 2 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.