Heath Street Apartments
Located in the bustling heart of Golborne village with a choice of shops, gyms, restaurants, take-aways and pubs right on the doorstep.
Heath Street Apartments a 1 minute drive to the A580, 2 minutes to the M6 (junction 23) and is perfect for access to Liverpool, Manchester, Wigan and Warrington.
There are 2 public bus routes (10 and 360) that stop just outside the front door and that go direct to Wigan, Leigh, Warrington, Newton-Le-Willows and more.
Haycock Race Course is just a 5 minute walk away.
- Liverpool Airport 19 miles
- Manchester Airport 29 miles
- Newton le Willows 2 miles
- Earlestown 3 miles
- Leigh 5 miles
- Security deposit required
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Car parking: External car parking
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Central heating
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Fans in Apartment (On Request)
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Freeview
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Gas safety check
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
Heath Street Apartments is your home from home. All the comforts of home, away. We have named each apartment after a famous race horse as a nod to Haydock Race course, which is just a short walk away.
Comfy, modern and stylish. Our apartments are designed with everything you need for short or long stays. The rooms are spacious and there is everything you need to relax after a long day at work, at the races or exploring the area. You can use the fully equipped kitchen to cook up a storm and relax in front of Netflix. But if you don't fancy cooking there is a huge selection of restaurants, take aways and pubs to choose from all between 1 - 5 minute walk away.
We are minutes from the A580 and the M6, and are perfectly located for access to Manchester, Liverpool, Wigan and Warrington. Free street parking available and a local bus service just outside the door!
Ideally if they cancel with less that 2 weeks notice, a 20% of the booking fee will be charged.
If they cancel with less than 48 hours notice, 100% of the booking fee will be charged.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.