Grzybowska Serviced Apartment
This prestigious, air-conditioned apartment is located in the prestigious Mennica Residence building in Warsaw. The building is located in the heart of Warsaw, 1 km from the Palace of Culture and Science.
The fast-developing Wola district can fulfill all daily needs thanks to numerous retail and catering points. In the apartment building there are restaurants and bars, with many more catering points in the neighborhood. The closest supermarket is across the street (200 m).
The apartment is a perfect starting point to explore Warsaw. The Warsaw Rising Museum and the iconic shopping center Złote Tarasy are just 15-minute walk away from the location. The area has also great access to other districts of Warsaw: the closest metro station, Rondo ONZ, is 650 m from the apartment, and on the neighboring streets there are many bus stops. The public transport to the Old Town takes just 15 minutes. For more eco-friendly and even faster solutions, there’s a city bike rental next to The Warsaw Rising Museum.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Lift access
- Car parking: External car parking
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Nannies / Baby Sitter Services
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (with reception)
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Comfort air
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- DVD player
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin upgrades available.
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
Exquisite comfort in a modern style - this fully equipped one-bedroom apartment for 4 people is a perfect choice for a stay in the capital city. The apartment consists of a living room with a kitchenette, a bedroom with a double bed, and a bathroom with a shower. The apartment is finished in a noble, full of elegance style, with gold ornaments and satin furniture giving the interior a unique chic. Full range of amenities takes care of every need, from multimedia like free WiFi connection and a flat-screen SmartTV with cable channels and Netflix access, through air conditioning, to kitchen equipment. For extra security, the apartment has a safebox in which guests can keep their valuables. On the private balcony fitted with garden furniture guests can relax in peace, as the balcony faces the inner courtyard.
This apartment belongs to the exclusive selection. For the most demanding guests, a range of amenities known from five-star hotels awaits: premium toiletries, a 24-hour VIP helpline, concierge services and more.
For special occasion rentals, flowers, champagne and other amenities can be arranged for the duration of your stay - please send us a message.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.