Krochmalna Serviced Apartments
The property is located in the business district of Warsaw at 58 Krochmalna Street in a modern and very high standard housing estate equipped with security, CCTV, lifts and parking place.
The property is situated in the heart of the city. The area has many shopping and service outlets as well as great restaurants. Nearby is the metro line and the Warsaw Uprising Museum. 4 minutes walking distance to the Palace of Culture and Science.
- Warsaw Chopin Airport 5 miles
- Warsaw West 2 miles
- Okopowa 07 0.5 miles
- Lift access
- Security deposit required
- Car parking: External car parking
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wooden flooring
- Central heating
- Nannies / Baby Sitter Services
- Walk on Balcony
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Tenancy agreement required
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Business centre
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Private patio
- En-suite bathrooms
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Anti allergy bedding (Chargeable)
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Toilet roll (One time)
- Comfort air
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Toiletries (One time)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Television package: Cable
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Direct dial telephone
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Cleaning supplies (One time)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Public Liability Insurance
- Onsite security
- Security Alarm System
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Lighting
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
This is a large studio apartment with a separate sleeping area, a living room with a sofa-bed, dining area, TV sat, fully equipped open kitchen (top stove for cooking, microwave, dishwasher, fridge with freezer, toaster, kettle, all kitchen utensils etc.), sleeping area with double bed; bathroom with shower cubicle; washing machine and much more.
The apartment also comes with a balcony for guests to use at their convenience.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.