Prymasa Serviced Apartment
This unique studio is located at Prymasa Tysiąclecia Street, the center of Business Warsaw, in the modern apartment complex offering a beautiful view of the city. The Wola district, thanks to the dynamic development, became the business heart of Warsaw with numerous office buildings, shopping and catering points. The location is perfectly connected with other districts of Warsaw. The nearest train station, Warszawa Wola, is just 800 m from the apartment, and the closest metro station “Płocka” – 1.5 km away. When using public transport, the strict center of Warsaw, Śródmieście, can be reached in 25 minutes, and the Old Town - in 30 minutes. It's a perfect starting point to explore Warsaw's museums and historical sites, as well as fully experience busy city life of this vibrant city. The neighborhood can fulfill all daily needs, with the grocery shops in the same building and the supermarket across the street. For a respite from the city life, guests can relax in one of the near green recreation areas with playgrounds for children, multimedia fountain shows, and a bungee jumping service.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
- Minimum stay: 8 nights
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Security deposit's required
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wooden flooring
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- First aider
- First aid kit
The fully equipped modern studio apartment can accommodate 2 people – it’s perfectly sized for a business trip or a romantic getaway. The studio consists of a living room with a kitchenette and bathroom with a toilet and a shower. The interior is very functionally designed and furnished, including a comfortable double bed that can function both a sleeping area and as a TV relaxation space. New furniture and contemporary décor matched business and metropolitan character of the area. The studio also has an amazing glass-paneled balcony with a city view. This compact apartment efficiently gathers all that is needed for a comfortable stay in a cozy space: multimedia (a free WiFi connection and a flat-screen TV), essential kitchen appliances (a microwave, a dishwasher, an electric kettle), and complimentary toiletries for Guests. Our Guests can also book, at the additional charge, a breakfast catering service.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.