Splendom Dubois is located in the charming Muranów, in close proximity to green areas and parks. Nearby there is the Arkadia shopping center, Muranów cinema, restaurants, cafes and museums. Those eager for entertainment can quickly reach various parts of Warsaw using trams and buses - numerous stops are within a few hundred meters.
In the surroundings of the property you can visit the POLIN Museum of the History of Polish Jews, the Krasinski Palace or the Palace of Culture and Science. Old Town is walking distance as well.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||€60||€50||€45|
|2 Bedroom with balcony||N/A||N/A||€70||€60||€50|
|3 Bedroom with Terrace||N/A||N/A||€80||€70||€60|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Warsaw-Chopin 12miles
- Warsaw-Modlin 25 miles
- Warszawa Gdanska 0,8 miles
- Warszawa Wschodnia 4 miles
- Politechnika 1,1 miles
- Goldenberry 1 miles
- Lift access
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (non-chargeable)
- Central heating
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (in office)
- Walk on Balcony
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Wireless public internet
- Maid services: Once a week
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- Handy Telephone
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Dining table and chairs
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Cleaning supplies
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Knife block
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- Fire certificates
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Intercom system
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- Spacious work space.
- Shared working decks
- Does security Guard Service receive fire response training
- Doorman or security personnel controlling the entrance
- Are your Security Guard Service proprietary
- Does the Guard Service wear a uniform
- Guard's on duty at Receptions desk
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Splendom Dubois offers a coworking area and a fitness zone. Also, 24/7 security is provided in the building. There is a storage space.
We offer from 28 sqm studios to one, two and 105 sqm three bedroom apartments, and all of these categories come with balconies.
Splendom Dubois will welcome your pet, and there is parking on site as well. Other features are heated towel rail, work desk, washer/dryer and fully equipped kitchen with kettle and oven.
Cancellation policy it's 7 days before arrival to avoid a penalty of 7 nights.
Early termination policy it's 14 days in advance to avoid a penalty of 14 nights.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.