Church Court Apartments
Rugby is a market town in Warwickshire, England, close to the River Avon. Close to so many attractions and with fantastic transport access, Rugby is ideal for any business and leisure traveller.
Rugby is in a prime location in Warwickshire, United Kingdom, due to its proximity to public transport and because it is close to attractions that appeal to both tourists and locals alike. The surrounding area is beautiful and gives you the right mix of city life and suburban living. Attractions in Rugby include Swift Valley Nature Reserve, Caldecott Park, Rugby Art Gallery & Museum, Draycote Water and Cock Robin Wood.
From the apartments, the closest train station is Rugby. This will get you to the surrounding area and attractions - plus the big city of London. The property is also easily accessible by the nearest airport.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||£115.00||£115.00||£115.00|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Birmingham miles
- Railway Terrace miles
- Car parking: On street Parking
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Television package: Freview
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Recyclying facilities
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Intercom system
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
These beautiful 1-bedroom serviced apartments are located in the pleasant county of Warwickshire. The apartments are perfect for both business or leisure travellers looking to indulge in the delights of the area.
The apartments are bright, airy and elegant throughout. The decor has been chosen with the guest's comfort in mind. They are well equipped for a homely stay and comes with flat screen televisions, high spec bathroom, free Wi-Fi, secure entry system, home appliances, pet friendly environment and balcony. The kitchen is fully equipped with all the utensils you could need, and all the electrical appliances provided are high-end. The perfect blend of comfort and pleasure, the furniture in every room is of the highest quality as are all the amenities.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.