Warwick is a town on the River Avon, in the West Midlands. It’s known for the medieval Warwick Castle, founded by William the Conqueror after his victory in the Battle of Hastings.
It goes without saying that this is a splendid area to live in. It has a big connection with nature and history. This is hardly surprising given the outstanding university near the town; well known for its focus on the arts, history and sciences. Other attractions include Warwick Castle, The Mill Garden and Lord Leycester Hospital. These apartments are only 20 minutes drive from Stratford upon Avon, 10-15 minutes to Coventry and 5-10 minutes from Leamington so they make an ideal base for those visiting there.
Warwick train station is the nearest railway access for those looking for good connections to the rest of the region and other attractions.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||£130||£130||£125|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Birmingham 16.3miles
- East Midlands 49.3 miles
- Warwick 1.4 miles
- Warwick Town Centre 1.4 miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Television package: Freview
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Washing up liquid
- Oven: Oven
- Iron and ironing board
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Vacuum cleaner
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Recyclying facilities
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Gas safety check
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Intercom system
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
These modern and comfortable serviced apartments in Warwick are close to the town centre, just a short walk from IBM and also very close to a large supermarket/convenience store.
The two bedroom apartments comprise a fully equipped kitchen, a lounge with dining area, master bedroom with en-suite, second bedroom and main bathroom with bath and shower. The lounge has a flat screen TV and free wireless broadband. All these amenities will make your stay homely and pleasurable. Secure car parking is also available (chargeable). For added peace of mind, access to both the apartments and car park are securely controlled by electronic doors.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.