Furnished Apartments in Columbia Heights
Columbia Heights Serviced Apartments
Located in the Upper Northwest DC, Columbia Heights is one of the most popular and populated neighborhoods. With historic buildings, rowhouses, and governments offices, you can find architectural marbles here. People from all age groups, both global and local cuisine, schools as well as retail outlets, this neighborhood has it all. With a multicultural vibe, sprawling greenery, modern and peaceful lifestyle, this area is the perfect place to live and settle in Washington DC. If you are planning to visit the capital for work or just for travel, our fully furnished apartments in Columbia heights will give a comfortable stay experience with all amenities under one roof.
Top Furnished Apartments in Columbia Heights:
Our serviced apartments in Columbia Heights offer sleek and modern furniture, luxurious amenities, and all required facilities in a well-maintained living space. With a comfy bed to rest in after a hectic day, or a fully modular kitchen to cook a healthy meal, these furnished apartments in Columbia Heights offer everything you require. These apartments also come with high-speed WiFi connectivity, a work desk, and a peaceful environment for you to continue working from home if required.
Where to Stay in Columbia Heights
Columbia Heights is one of the most densely populated neighborhoods in Washington DC. And why not, with a huge city park, breathtaking architecture, tree-lined roads, and a fantastic food scene, Columbia Heights is definitely one of the best places to live in the capital. Close to the CBD, Columbia Heights has cool bars, amazing dine-ins, and retail shops and malls. A multicultural, diverse, and welcoming neighborhood, this area has people from all age groups. Columbia Heights is ideal for newcomers or travelers for its location, cultural richness, and diverse food scene.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.
Frequently asked questions
Things to know before booking serviced apartments in Washington dc
- How many serviced apartments are available for booking in Columbia Heights Washington-Dc ?
There are over 1 serviced apartments in Columbia Heights Washington-Dc with more being added every day. In total, TheSqua.re has over 250,000 apartments across the globe that are waiting to be booked. Book Now .
- What are the most popular luxury serviced apartments in Columbia Heights Washington-Dc?
The best 5 and 4 star serviced apartments in Columbia Heights Washington-Dc are Park Road Apartment.
- What is the price range of serviced apartments available in Columbia Heights Washington-Dc?
Prices start from £100 per night and increase from there. Bear in mind that the type of apartment and number of guest will affect the overall price. Book Now .
- What offers are currently available for booking serviced apartments in Columbia Heights Washington-Dc on TheSqua.re?
To see a selection of Columbia Heights Washington-Dc offers, please visit our offers and coupon page .
- How do I search for the best serviced apartments in Columbia Heights Washington-Dc on TheSqua.re?
Choose a part of Columbia Heights Washington-Dc you want to visit and search for the perfect stay for you using our easy search tool. Begin your search here .
- Do Columbia Heights Washington-Dc serviced apartments provide breakfast, gym & other extra services?
Some of the apartment buildings in Columbia Heights Washington-Dc will offer bed and breakfast or gym membership, whereas others may provide them with an extra charge. The apartment listing will make that clear. Other services include airport pick-up, meet and greet and so much more. Book your stay here for the full TheSqua.re experience.
- Can I have guests in a Columbia Heights Washington-Dc serviced apartment?
That depends on the policy of the apartment/building management. You may have to enquire first when making your booking in Columbia Heights Washington-Dc.
- Why is staying in a serviced apartment in Columbia Heights Washington-Dc better than a hotel?
Serviced apartments in Columbia Heights Washington-Dc have all the features of home, are centrally located and have other astounding attributes that make them better than hotels, as covered here.
You may also be interested in
Facts About Columbia Heights
A culturally diverse suburb close to Downtown DC, Columbia Heights is one of the most favored neighborhoods of Washington DC. This place has a rich history and culture, as the residents of this neighborhood belong to different cultures, religions, and colors.
Here are some interesting facts about Columbia Heights:
- Columbia Heights was known as "the county" until 1871.
- Around the late 1800s, Columbia Heights was named after nearby Columbian College, which later became George Washington University.
- Despite its location in a densely populated area, Columbia Heights provides easy access to abundant green space.
- The history of Malcolm X/Meridian Hill Park is as diverse as its statues. It also features the longest cascading fountain in North America.
- Columbia Heights and neighboring Mount Pleasant have historically been the heart of the District’s Latino community.
Weather in Columbia Heights
Summer is the perfect season to visit Columbia heights, Washington DC as you can enjoy free tourist attractions and outdoor activities. Summer is also the busiest time of year as the weather is pleasant, warm, and inviting. You can avoid Winter as the weather is too cold and harsh and snowfall is quite regular. You may also go in the spring and autumn as the weather is mild. If you want to experience Washington's famous Cherry Blossom Festival, you should visit between late March and early April.