Currently, we don't have any apartment for your selected location visible on the website. However, if you fill in the enquiry form, we can get back to you with options.
Facts About Del Ray
Like other neighborhoods, Del Ray has its own fascinating features that make it unique from the rest of the US.
A few interesting facts about the area are mentioned below:
- The name “Del Ray” is likely to be derived from the Spanish term that means "of the King".
- In Del Ray, the Birchmere Music Hall in the north of town is known for hosting jazz, country, R&B, and folk musicians every night.
- Mount Vernon Avenue is the ‘main street’ where all lively things take place. The Art on the Avenue event takes place on the 1st Saturday of every October here.
- Witness the artistic mastery – enjoy the colorful murals and authentic Art Deco buildings by taking a stroll amidst the streets of the downtown.
- Numerous holistic health awareness programs are offered in Del Ray, which makes this place popular as a “Wellness District”.
Weather in Del Ray
Much like Washington DC, Del Ray experiences humid summers and cold and snowy winters. However, the rest months of the year stays partly cloudy and comfortable. However, get yourself prepared for absurd rainfall and thunderstorms. December and January are the coldest and most unlikely times to visit Del Ray. During this time, the temperature typically ranges between 23°F to 39°F. July is the hottest month with temperatures averaging between 87°F and 61°F. Book your furnished apartment for rent in Del Ray between April and mid-October to make the most of Del Ray.