Furnished Apartments in NoMa
NoMa Serviced Apartments
Demand has been rising steadily for furnished apartments in NoMa, Washington DC owing to its status as a major hub for transportation and chic residential zones. The locality encompasses the iconic Union Market which offers the best of Washington DC’s gourmet circuit and houses Gallaudet University, the first college in the country for deaf and hard of hearing students along with the National Public Radio. That’s not all; NoMa is also home to numerous creative entities in the industrial zone which surrounds the market. It is one of the most popular and coveted neighbourhoods in the city.
Our Top Furnished Apartments in NoMa include:
Each one of our furnished apartments in NoMa comes with the best facilities for travellers including free Wi-Fi, comfortable beds, fully equipped kitchens and a lot more. Our apartments ensure memorable stays in NoMa for guests.
Where to Stay in NoMa
Travellers usually prefer booking serviced apartments in NoMa when they visit Washington DC, owing to the neighbourhood’s rapid development. NoMa is dotted with office towers, apartments and multiple attractions. It is near Capitol Hill and the locality is a unique mixture of classic single-family row houses and apartment buildings. Key areas worth staying include N Street NE, H Street NE and I Street NE among others.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.
Frequently asked questions
Things to know before booking serviced apartments in Washington dc
- How many serviced apartments are available for booking in Noma Washington-Dc ?
There are over 2 serviced apartments in Noma Washington-Dc with more being added every day. In total, TheSqua.re has over 250,000 apartments across the globe that are waiting to be booked. Book Now .
- What are the most popular luxury serviced apartments in Noma Washington-Dc?
The best 5 and 4 star serviced apartments in Noma Washington-Dc are SoNYa. DC Apartment.
- What is the price range of serviced apartments available in Noma Washington-Dc?
Prices start from £100 per night and increase from there. Bear in mind that the type of apartment and number of guest will affect the overall price. Book Now .
- What offers are currently available for booking serviced apartments in Noma Washington-Dc on TheSqua.re?
To see a selection of Noma Washington-Dc offers, please visit our offers and coupon page .
- How do I search for the best serviced apartments in Noma Washington-Dc on TheSqua.re?
Choose a part of Noma Washington-Dc you want to visit and search for the perfect stay for you using our easy search tool. Begin your search here .
- Do Noma Washington-Dc serviced apartments provide breakfast, gym & other extra services?
Some of the apartment buildings in Noma Washington-Dc will offer bed and breakfast or gym membership, whereas others may provide them with an extra charge. The apartment listing will make that clear. Other services include airport pick-up, meet and greet and so much more. Book your stay here for the full TheSqua.re experience.
- Can I have guests in a Noma Washington-Dc serviced apartment?
That depends on the policy of the apartment/building management. You may have to enquire first when making your booking in Noma Washington-Dc.
- Why is staying in a serviced apartment in Noma Washington-Dc better than a hotel?
Serviced apartments in Noma Washington-Dc have all the features of home, are centrally located and have other astounding attributes that make them better than hotels, as covered here.
You may also be interested in
Facts About NoMa
NoMa refers to North of Massachusetts Avenue and is an acronym for the area lying between east and north of the Union Station in Washington, DC. NoMa covers the localities of Sursum Corda, Near Northeast and Eckington along with the famous Swampoodle section. The southernmost point of the area is just four blocks away from Capitol Hill.
Here are some more interesting facts about NoMa:
- The New York Ave-Florida Ave metro first opened in 2004 and is now called the NoMa Gallaudet U Station.
- The area has the Red Line of the Washington Metro, Metrobus and intercity bus lines and bicycle lanes and Capital Bikeshare stations.
- Other transportation options include cars, taxis, Metropolitan Branch Trail and more.
- NoMa alone has 18 schools right from pre-K to university level.
- Historic structures include the Woodward & Lothrop Service Warehouse, St. Aloysius Church, Gonzaga College High School and Government Printing Office Building among many others.
- NoMa is only two miles eastwards from the White House.
- Union Station is the famous transportation hub linking NoMa to all other parts of the city.
Weather in NoMa
NoMa usually witnesses warm and humid summers along with extremely cold winters. The weather remains cloudy throughout the year as well. Temperatures usually vary between 29 and 88 degrees Fahrenheit while rarely going below 17 degrees Fahrenheit or exceeding 96 degrees Fahrenheit. The best time to visit NoMa is the month of June or between mid-August and early October. This is the best time to enjoy pleasant weather and a plethora of outdoor activities and attractions.