Furnished Apartments in Park View
Park View Serviced Apartments for Rent
Neighborhood situated in the northwest corner of the city of Washington D.C., Park View is very charming, mostly quiet, and friendly for visitors. One can find our furnished apartments in Park View extending from Rock Creek Church Road to Gresham street, and from Georgia Avenue to Soldier's home ground.
If you are traveling to Park View or planning to stay for a week, you will find a range of economical and high-end travel accommodation options. The fully furnished apartments in Park View are a good choice if you are traveling solo or in a group. There are cozy abodes for traveling couples as well. These accommodations are equipped with a varied set of facilties ranging from modern furnishings, complimentary broadband, maid services, free parking, pool access, lift availability, and more.
Some of Our top furnished apartments in Park View:
All the listed apartments on our website are spacious, comfortable, and loaded with key facilities for providing a perfect experience that any traveler would crave. All the guests receive a full range of shared services like 24-hour lift access, parking space, hotel-style reception, central heating, etc. Expect additional private facilities like business-grade Wi-Fi connectivity, personal kitchen with working appliances such as toasters, hot water kettles, Nespresso machines, swimming pool access, local business coupons, concierge desk for families with kids, locker facilities for solo travelers, work desk, and chair with plug-and-play setup among several others.
Where to Stay in Park View
Park View is a mixture of culture with modern lifestyle and is flourishing with local restaurants alongside quick-serve cafes. It is populated with row houses paired with ample amounts of sidewalks and parkways. You will be well connected with the nearby places, as well as a handful of spots for shopping for your daily needs. Few more spots near the Park View Football Stadium and Park View Road are good for a stay in the heart of the city. Each of TheSqua.re furnished apartments in Park View is deliberately curated at locations within a walking distance to the subway, post office, and many grocery stores.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.
Frequently asked questions
Things to know before booking serviced apartments in Washington dc
- How many serviced apartments are available for booking in Park View Washington-Dc ?
There are over 1 serviced apartments in Park View Washington-Dc with more being added every day. In total, TheSqua.re has over 250,000 apartments across the globe that are waiting to be booked. Book Now .
- What are the most popular luxury serviced apartments in Park View Washington-Dc?
The best 5 and 4 star serviced apartments in Park View Washington-Dc are Potomac Ave Apartments.
- What is the price range of serviced apartments available in Park View Washington-Dc?
Prices start from £100 per night and increase from there. Bear in mind that the type of apartment and number of guest will affect the overall price. Book Now .
- What offers are currently available for booking serviced apartments in Park View Washington-Dc on TheSqua.re?
To see a selection of Park View Washington-Dc offers, please visit our offers and coupon page .
- How do I search for the best serviced apartments in Park View Washington-Dc on TheSqua.re?
Choose a part of Park View Washington-Dc you want to visit and search for the perfect stay for you using our easy search tool. Begin your search here .
- Do Park View Washington-Dc serviced apartments provide breakfast, gym & other extra services?
Some of the apartment buildings in Park View Washington-Dc will offer bed and breakfast or gym membership, whereas others may provide them with an extra charge. The apartment listing will make that clear. Other services include airport pick-up, meet and greet and so much more. Book your stay here for the full TheSqua.re experience.
- Can I have guests in a Park View Washington-Dc serviced apartment?
That depends on the policy of the apartment/building management. You may have to enquire first when making your booking in Park View Washington-Dc.
- Why is staying in a serviced apartment in Park View Washington-Dc better than a hotel?
Serviced apartments in Park View Washington-Dc have all the features of home, are centrally located and have other astounding attributes that make them better than hotels, as covered here.
You may also be interested in
Facts About Park View
Here are some interesting facts about the neighborhood which will excite you about adding this to your list.
- Park View is the home of Conference National South Semi-professional Football Club Welling United and was previously the home ground of Bexley United.
- Football has been played at the Park View Ground from time immemorial, but a stadium grandstand was built for the viewers in the late 1930s.
- The current main stand of the Park View Stadium was built later in 1950, as a bigger crowd started to gather at the stadium to watch games.
Weather in Park View
Park View enjoys pleasant weather across all seasons because of which our serviced apartments in Park View are so popular here. Summers are sunny in Park View and winters are extremely chilled, snowy, and wet. Mostly the weather of Washington D.C. and Park View remains the same. Over a year, the temperature of Park View ranges between 29 degrees to 88 degrees Fahrenheit. In rare cases, the temperature rises above 95 degrees or falls below 16 degrees.