Currently, we don't have any apartment for your selected location visible on the website. However, if you fill in the enquiry form, we can get back to you with options.
Facts About Upper Northwest DC
The popular neighbourhood of Washington DC has some interesting facts to know about:
- It is the northwestern quadrant of Washington, D.C.
- Politically, Northwest is made up of parts of Wards 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6, with Wards 1 and 3 being the only wards located entirely within the quadrant.
- The Northwest is the wealthiest quadrant of the city.
- Northwest is bounded by the Potomac River on the west.
- The National Cathedral was completed in 1990.
Weather in Upper Northwest DC
As compared to many parts of the United States. Washington DC has mild weather. It has four distinct seasons. The weather here can be unpredictable and varies from year to year. Most of the months, the city averages around three inches of rain. In winters, we can experience occasional snowstorms. The cold season can be quite freezing due to lots of rain. The city blossoms with beautiful flowers during the spring. The vibrant colours of the fall and the cool temperature make this time great for a walk, biking, and enjoying other outdoor activities.