Offers great accessibility to upscale restaurants, trendy fashions, several music and technology companies based nearby in Werribee's finest residential district.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom Executive||AU$339||AU$339||AU$339||AU$289||AU$289|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Melbourne Airport 27.2miles
- Werribee Station 0.9 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Security deposit's required
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Maid services: Six times a week
- Walk on Balcony
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Business centre
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Communal lounge
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Direct dial telephone
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freview
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Smoke alarms
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Management available 24 hours a day
- First aid kit
A short drive from our apartment accommodation you'll find the Werribee Park Tourism Precinct which boasts the Werribee Open Range Zoo, the historical Werribee Mansion, National Equestrian Centre and Shadowfax winery and vineyard.
- 72 hours or 3 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 72 hours or 3 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 6th September then gives notice on the 5th September, then 1 days notice has been given and a charge of 2 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.