Offers great accessibility to upscale restaurants, trendy fashions, several music and technology companies based nearby in Whangarei North Island's finest residential district.
- Whangarei Airport 5 miles
- Whangarei Station 0.6 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Lift access
- Security deposit required
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Maid services: Six times a week
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Business centre
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc) - One time
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Flat screen televisions
- Direct dial telephone
- DVD player
- Wi-Fi: Chargeable
- MPS docking station
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freview
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Knife block
- Oven: Oven
- Fire certificates
- Smoke alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Onsite security
- First aid kit
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Quest Whangarei is located a short walk away from the centre of Whangarei, and a short walk to Whangarei's shopping and restaurant precinct, Clapham's Clock Museum, Whangarei Town Hall, and only minutes from Whangarei I-site and Whangarei Museum - Kiwi House.
- 72 hours or 3 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 72 hours or 3 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 6th September then gives notice on the 5th September, then 1 days notice has been given and a charge of 2 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.