Citadines Xingqing Palace Xi'an
Xi’an is a large city and capital of Shaanxi Province in central China. It marks the Silk Road’s eastern end and was home to the Zhou, Qin, Han and Tang dynasties' ruling houses.
Providing the perfect starting base for exploring Xi'an, the residence is situated within a 5-minute drive from the historic fortifications of Xi'an City Wall, a 10-minute drive from South Gate and the Beilin Museum, and a 15-minute drive from Xi'an's iconic Drum Tower and the energetic, gastronomic themed Muslim Street. Xi'an Xian Yang International Airport is also located 45 minutes away by road.
As always, there are plenty of travel connections to get you around Xi’an.
- Xi'an Xianyang International Airport 27.2 miles
- Jiaoda New Village 0.2 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Maid services: Six times a week
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Breakfast: Complimentary
- Communal lounge
- Steam room
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Direct dial telephone
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freview
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Smoke alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Onsite security
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Vibrant and stylish, these serviced apartments in Xi’an are perfect for both business and leisure.
Amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, a flat screen TV, cosy furniture, comfy beds, sleek bathroom, gym, sauna, steam room and a fully equipped kitchen. Kick back in front of the TV, connect to loved ones or mash something special together after a long day. This is the perfect stay to enjoy Xi’an.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.