The city of Zurich, a global centre for banking and finance, lies at the north end of Lake Zurich in northern Switzerland.
The completely renovated Art Nouveau style house on Aemtlerstrasse/Bertastrasse is situated in the popular district of Wiedikon. Buses and trams stop close by and can take you to the main station and Paradeplatz in less than fifteen minutes away. To round out the location there are numerous shops as well as restaurants within walking distance.
- Flughafen Zürich 7.70miles
- Lochergut 0.2 miles
- Bertastrasse 0.001 miles
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Lift access
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Laundry service: Free Laundry Service
- Walk on Balcony
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin upgrades available.
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (complimentary)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
Lavish and elegant, this apartment provides the ideal escape in the city of Zurich.
This modern and stylishly furnished 1-bedroom apartment features a fully equipped kitchen area with dishwasher, oven, microwave and Nespresso coffee machine. The elegant bathroom with shower or bathtub complements the quality of this apartment. The welcoming bedroom comes with a comfortable double bed and a spacious wardrobe to provide more than enough room.
This apartment also has a flat-screen TV with international channels and wireless high-speed internet access.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.