Beckenhofstrasse Serviced Apartments University Qu...
Centrally located in a quiet residential neighbourhood: EMA House Serviced Apartments at Beckenhofstrasse 22 are the perfect home for an extended stay in Zurich - whether for business or leisure. Only two tram stops away from Zurich main station, you can enjoy the proximity to the city centre while recharging your batteries in a peaceful environment. Within a 10-minute walk you can reach Zurich's old town, which boasts attractive boutiques, bars and restaurants.
· Central location in district 6
· Inner courtyard with smoking area at the property
· Ideal transport links thanks to the Beckenhof tram stop
· Parking garage nearby
· EMA House Service Desk just 200 metres away
- Zürich Flughafen 10 miles
- Zürich Main Station 0.6 miles
- Zürich Stampfenbachplatz 0.4 miles
- Minimum stay: 14 nights
- Lift access
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Maid services: Twice a week
- Wireless public internet
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Shopping service
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Insulation in cavity walls
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Security Alarm System
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Concierge Staff Knowledgeable of immediate areas, safe travel routes and places/ areas to avoid
- Fire extinguishers
The modernly furnished Serviced Apartments offer all the comforts you could wish for during your stay in Zurich. The combined living and dining area comes with a fully equipped kitchen that includes dishwasher and microwave. The separate bedrooms offer privacy, plenty of space and sleeping comfort thanks to the king-size beds in the masterbedrooms. The second bedrooms come with two single beds or a queensize bed in the Dublex apartment. For the business traveller, a work desk with free Wi-Fi access is also available. A private bathroom equipped with a combined washer-dryer and a comprehensive range of amenities round off the offer. EMA House Serviced Apartments are equipped with the following safety devices: smoke detector/-alarm, fire blanket, fire extinguishers in the staircase of the property.
The Service Desk team is reachable for help and information 7 days a week via phone. The twice a week cleaning service includes making of beds, cleaning, garbage removal and change of bath-/kitchen towels.
Parking in a garage is available for a surcharge just 200 meters from the property
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.