Florastrasse Seefeld Serviced Apartment Right Shor...
The modern EMA House Serviced Apartments in Zurich's Seefeld neighbourhood are located in the immediate proximity of Lake Zurich. In harmony with the surroundings, the furnished apartments are also designed to meet the highest standards - from studios to 1-bedroom apartments. Seefeld is considered an expat hotspot in Zurich and therefore offers an international-style home for all those planning a lengthy stay in the city - whether on a business or private trip.
· Central location in the Seefeld neighbourhood
· Ideal transport connections thanks to the Kreuzstrasse and Feldeggstrasse tram stops
· Parking spaces in the inner courtyard subject to availability
· Close proximity to Lake Zurich
· Bellevue and Opera House in walking distance
The Service Desk team is reachable for help and information 7 days a week via phone. The twice a week cleaning service includes making of beds, cleaning, garbage removal and change of bath-/kitchen towels.
Parking is available for a surcharge of CHF 360.00 / month and should be reserved prior to the arrival.
- Zürich Flughafen 10 miles
- Zürich Stadelhofen 0.8 miles
- Feldeggstrasse 0.1 miles
- Lift access
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Maid services: Twice a week
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Bedside table
- Chest of drawers
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Toilet roll (One time)
- Shopping service
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- DVD player
- Direct dial telephone
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Flat screen televisions
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Insulation in cavity walls
- Double glazing
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Intercom system
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Support available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Concierge Staff Knowledgeable of immediate areas, safe travel routes and places/ areas to avoid
- Fire extinguishers
The furnished 1-Bedroom Serviced Apartments offer all the comforts you could wish for during your stay in Zurich. The combined living and dining area comes with a fully equipped kitchen that includes dishwasher, microwave, and washer dryer. The separate bedroom offers privacy, plenty of space and sleeping comfort thanks to the queen-size bed. For the studio apartments a confortable XL single bed promises good night sleep. For the business traveller, a work desk with free Wi-Fi access is also available. A private bathroom round off the offer.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.