Florastrasse Serviced Apartment
This apartment is located in quiet yet central neighborhood. In close proximity to the Lake and Bellevue. The tram stop Feldeggstrasse can be reached in a couple of minutes. Tram Nr.2 will take you to Farbhof in Altstetten via Bellevue. Tram Nr.4 will take you Altstetten North via Bellevue.
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Security deposit required
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wooden flooring
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Minimum stay: 11 nights
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire certificates
- First aider
- First aid kit
The apartment´s furnishment is modern and comes fully equipped. The separate kitchen and bathroom are of high standard. A washer and dryer can be found in the apartment.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.